• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

Uncle Good-Advice

If he does go Josh shouldn’t take over we need a committed CEO not somebody living 5000 miles away. This won’t bother Stan tho obviously. And more then likely be the outcome

Wenger would be best shout imo

Last thing we need now is Wenger's presence as a CEO looming all over the place...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ivan Baldzidis has done some good things and some bad things but at the end of the day he is a typical company man in Stan Kroenkes pocket. Yes, he probably care more about the club from a football perspective than Kroenke but that doesnt tell us much at all. But if his potential replacement is Josh Kroenke i really hope our bald yankee stays.
Gazidis was born in South Africa and raised in Manchester. :lol:

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If he does go Josh shouldn’t take over we need a committed CEO not somebody living 5000 miles away. This won’t bother Stan tho obviously. And more then likely be the outcome

Wenger would be best shout imo
Wenger is a football manager not a CEO. You might as well say Vic Akers because he's got an Arsenal connection.

I want a totally unobtrusive CEO who does not get himself involved in football matters - plenty of others are employed to do that - and is an expert of wringing maximum commercial value out of a sports team.

Wenger is a football manager not a CEO. You might as well say Vic Akers because he's got an Arsenal connection.

Not that I want Wenger as CEO but the man has a master degree in economics, and he has 22 years of experience running a club at top level in almost every department. Plus he know a lot of people in the business.

If Wenger wanted him self to be CEO he would probably be a top CEO for a any football club wishing for his service.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Not that I want Wenger as CEO but the man has a master degree in economics, and he has 22 years of experience running a club at top level in almost every department. Plus he know a lot of people in the business.

If Wenger wanted him self to be CEO he would probably be a top CEO for a any football club wishing for his service.
No top club would hire as CEO a 68 year-old ex-manager who has a masters degree in economics but has never worked in anything other than football.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Sureissimo. And having got Wenger out of the club - and, understandably, he left with reluctance - in his chosen profession, it would be daft to bring him back in an area where he is completely unproven.

As a director or Chairman he would be fine, but there's fight in the old dog yet and it doesn't help the club (and I don't mean by that its disgusting current owners) to have a disruptive influence.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I'm surprised he hasn't got a job yet.
Problem is, what? PSG job gone. French job not available, England job not available for at least 2 more years, Real job gone. Those are the jobs he was linked with. All the top jobs are filled. I can't see where he'd go, tbh.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Old man Kroenke aint getting any younger, at some point soon his options will be sell up or get Josh more involved. Its clear that the latter is his preferred option. As long as they are sensible enough to know how important Sven & Co are, we shouldn't be effected too much if Gazidis does go. If Josh takes over and it goes to his head, we may find Sven and co have a short stay.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Old man Kroenke aint getting any younger, at some point soon his options will be sell up or get Josh more involved. Its clear that the latter is his preferred option. As long as they are sensible enough to know how important Sven & Co are, we shouldn't be effected too much if Gazidis does go. If Josh takes over and it goes to his head, we may find Sven and co have a short stay.

Hoping Josh Kroenke's a competitve son of a ***** and wants to take Arsenal to the highest heights!

Realistically I imagine it will be more of the same though..:(

Their 'sports and entertainment' teams, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Rapids, Avalanche, any of these any good in their sports, dont follow American sports that often?

Top Bottom