• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Hoping Josh Kroenke's a competitve son of a ***** and wants to take Arsenal to the highest heights!

Realistically I imagine it will be more of the same though..:(

Their 'sports and entertainment' teams, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Rapids, Avalanche, any of these any good in their sports, dont follow American sports that often?
Plenty sons out there who aren't 'just like Dad', then again, those type of lads don't go into the family business.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think Milan will appoint Leonardo, Ivan won't leave us he finally took full control of the club after wenger.

say yes

forum master baiter
Quite funny that losing this maligned baldy would be a blow to the club whereas ‘losing’ Wenger was one of the greatest things to ever happen to it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Hoping Josh Kroenke's a competitve son of a ***** and wants to take Arsenal to the highest heights!

Their 'sports and entertainment' teams, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Rapids, Avalanche, any of these any good in their sports, dont follow American sports that often?

I dont follow American sports at all so cant help.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
i think Milan will appoint Leonardo, Ivan won't leave us he finally took full control of the club after wenger.

Yeah it doesnt make sense for him to leave now, unless he's been shafted in some way by Kroenke and feels he's better off out!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
A little intrigued with the timing of this news & Thierry stepping down from Sky.

Always been reported he & Josh Kronke have a close relationship. If Josh is now having an more expended role I could see Thierry working in a role like Vieira was with Marwood or Zidane originally with Real Madrid.

Theres more than one way into management these day which both his ex teammates have shown.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah it doesnt make sense for him to leave now, unless he's been shafted in some way by Kroenke and feels he's better off out!

It all depends on his attachment to the club, if I was a non-Arsenal/football fan and you offered me the same salary or more to do the same job in either Milan or London I would probably pick Milan.

Then theres the constant abuse he gets from our fan base, i'd definitely sack it off for Milan actually :lol:

Not defending him, just dont think a job like his is anything one would do out of loyalty, their financial minded people, more about who is willing to pay you the most, Peter Kenyon, the ex Barca bunch all now at City, these people jump ships to whoever is willing to stump at the cheddar!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It all depends on his attachment to the club, if I was a non-Arsenal/football fan and you offered me the same salary or more to do the same job in either Milan or London I would probably pick Milan.

Then theres the constant abuse he gets from our fan base, i'd definitely sack it off for Milan actually :lol:

Not defending him, just dont think a job like his is anything one would do out of loyalty, their financial minded people, more about who is willing to pay you the most, Peter Kenyon, the ex Barca bunch all now at City, these people jump ships to whoever is willing to stump at the cheddar!

He's basically won the power struggle with Wenger and now has more control, that's why it doesn't make sense to leave now. Yes the money is important but its not like Arsenal are paying him the living wage :)

progman07

Established Member

I think at this point it's obvious that the owners don't want to go into bidding wars with the likes of Man City, and won't spend the cash reserves. Without CL football it's more difficult to compete for the best players, and we are run as a business anyways. It's disappointing but somewhat understandable. Even Abramovic stopped pushing unlimited money into Chelsea.

Still we can aim for challenging for 2nd/3rd place and CL semi-finals short-term, and could build on that later.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He's basically won the power struggle with Wenger and now has more control, that's why it doesn't make sense to leave now. Yes the money is important but its not like Arsenal are paying him the living wage :)

Yeah he has, but again I doubt he really cares and would get the same control elsewhere. At the end of the day money is money, he isnt part of the playing staff, lifting trophies with the club and building a rapport with the fans.

He is in an office working on deals with his secretary and team, checking over financial documents, could do that at multiple big companies.

KROENKE SUCKS

I'll be very ****ing happy if Gazcunt ****s off!!! His incompetence in negotiating commercial deals and his undermining of Wenger has really hurt this club.

Latest posts

Top Bottom