• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arsenal big here in Africa too. Lots of kids in fake (ugly) new kit with Aubameyang on the back. Was on a plane to Morocco yesterday when a kid of maybe 7-8 years old asked if he could borrow my football magazine. I asked him what club he supported, he said Arsenal. Told him to keep the magazine.
Aww that's nice. One of the reasons I would love to see Dangote buy the club. That passion on the African continent is palpable. One of my best friends from Uni is from Malawi and he bleeds football like I do. I mean he's a Manc but a lovely fella so I let it slide. :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
No doubt our commercial deals should be better and it's been too easy to pass costs on to the fans. Utd have barely missed a beat in this area post Fergie. I know we're not as big as them but overall it's disappointing. It's supposed to be Gazidis' main role. We should forget that despite the credit he's getting for our transfer business .

gkoat

Lots of smoke here. Would the Gazidis thing possibly be slowing down Ramsey's renewal or some of the departures?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

1.png

Can't believe this **** might be happening. Best. Summer. Ever!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I do wonder if all this is linked to Arteta. That crazy week of stories to the untrained eye looked like the media was briefed.

Did Ivan clear house & then the board blocked his appointment? :lol:

I dont think we have the fully story either way.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Wait does this have legs?

Nobody knows. The Italian sources are going nuts about it while Gazidis went to Singapore with the team. I believe Gazidis can't get out of his contract until September but this was from comments on Arsenic's Twitter feed. Who knows?

Zaza

Won't be missed. With Wenger out, there's no one to cover him and the board.
Let's see how this goes

protocal354

I don't know if someone mentioned it before, but if this is true it must be due to one thing. The BYD commercial deal! It's probably something to do with that surely...

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Still not happening. Gandini resigned at Roma so he will probably go back to Milan to be the CEO.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Aww that's nice. One of the reasons I would love to see Dangote buy the club. That passion on the African continent is palpable. One of my best friends from Uni is from Malawi and he bleeds football like I do. I mean he's a Manc but a lovely fella so I let it slide. :lol:
People from Malawi are seriously nice and respectful. Such a brilliant culture they have there.

Preacher

Always Crying
Still don't believe this story, but if this somehow is true. Zero respect for him. All the new guys were hired by him.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Still don't believe this story, but if this somehow is true. Zero respect for him. All the new guys were hired by him.
Maybe he put everything into place for his successor Josh Kroenke. The club will be run by people who actually know what they are doing and Josh is just there to make sure the spending is limited so that the Kroenke Ranch Extension Plan is not jeopardized.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

The only thing I can think of that would make him jump ship would be a breakdown in his relationship with the Kreonke's...nothing else really makes sense.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Haven't seen any official denial, however with all the rumours floating around at every level, I am not sure a lack of a denial means anything.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse

Let's be honest, it really isn't going to be that big of a loss, if it can even be considered one at all. I will admit that he has done well in bringing Mislintat, Sanllehi and the others and i think in the long run they will be successful here. But his record on our monetary deals is pretty bad and i highly doubt that there isn't an adequate if not superior alternative a club of our stature can hire. Though i suppose one of the main downsides to this is that Josh Kroenke may take the role himself. I'm not sure how invested he'd be in actually having the club compete for trophies. Then again maybe this would cause his father to throw a few more coins our way if his sons success is dependent on it.

Has there even been any reputable source on our side reporting this though? I haven't seen anything.

Top Bottom