• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Unless you're Matt Damon.
There's more than enough sh*t at our club for Matt to grow food with. I don't really feel one way or the other about Gazidis. He's pointless. I'm not sure what he actually even does other than look smug. We all know who he answers to.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Arsène effectively runs the club, so not sure how Ivan's going to do anything except maybe have a quiet word in Arsène's ear one afternoon over a cuppa and politely suggest he review his situation.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsène effectively runs the club, so not sure how Ivan's going to do anything except maybe have a quiet word in Arsène's ear one afternoon over a cuppa and politely suggest he review his situation.

Just like Wenger was sitting on money between 2006-2013? He just said this week he'll respect whatever the club decides.

Kroenke and Gazidiz must not be let off the hook.

STYLEZ

Gazidis is more soft then Wenger. I bet if we finished 6th he'll write up another contract for Arsène in the hope he'll get us back in top 4.

This is why Wenger keeps signing contracts after failure cause of Gazidis constantly twisting his arm begging him to sign. I've said it once I'll say it a thousand times.

WE CAN SIGN MESSI AND RONALDO THIS SUMMER AND WE'LL STILL FAIL TO WIN A MAJOR TROPHY.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He's not even good with our commercial deals, lagging behind our rivals. He is basically a guy Wenger told Kroenke to employ to be his boss.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Just like Wenger was sitting on money between 2006-2013? He just said this week he'll respect whatever the club decides.

Kroenke and Gazidiz must not be let off the hook.
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...enger-verbal-agreement-Premier-League-manager

Promising stuff but looks like Wenger calls the shots.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom