• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Gazidis

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Point he makes about the ESL is interesting.

If UEFA want to actually keep some sort of balance between the PL and Europe with their exploding revenues it’s probably time for a salary cap if you want to play in European competition.

Imagine the quality of the Champions League if rotation players at bigger clubs like Ruben Dias or Jota were at the “second financial tier” of clubs.

It’s why the NFL and NBA playoffs are so clear of the CL knockouts in my eyes because you get the top players facing off in early rounds.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
As he says, 2006-2007 to 2014-2015, was a pretty good period, tbh...most clubs, would be very happy with it.

It just looked worse than it was, because of what it followed...we were just a little spoilt as a fanbase.

Slug457

Jesus, reading the opening page or two of this thread I genuinely thought for a moment he was still around in some capacity when we were finishing 8th back to back, then i notice the dates and all the hatred/vitriol was when we had finished 3rd and 2nd back to back :lol:

Glad he is proving people wrong at Milan. Always seemed a highly competent/intelligent guy.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Jesus, reading the opening page or two of this thread I genuinely thought for a moment he was still around in some capacity when we were finishing 8th back to back, then i notice the dates and all the hatred/vitriol was when we had finished 3rd and 2nd back to back :lol:

Glad he is proving people wrong at Milan. Always seemed a highly competent/intelligent guy.

Wtf? What we're seeing now is a direct consequence of his tenure.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom