• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Perisic

Is Perisic too old?

• Total voters

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Either this is expert transfer poker or Inter aren't budging and we'll try for Carrasco and if not just sign Suarez

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I don't like Carrasco's face, it's up there with Lingard and Lamela as one of my least favourite faces. I hope and expect the club to take this into consideration.
images

Sanis

Looks like the deal is dead.. it‘s a shame, really rate Perisic, think he would have made instant effect here.

Preacher

Always Crying
Shout-out from Inter FC forum:

Had a brief reading through his thread on Arsenal's forum that is about 40 pages long, their fans are very level headed and respectful unlike some other forums that I occasionally visit. Thread's poll is about whether he is too old or not. They understand and acknowledge our signature peasant tactics but also agree that we are asking for too much money. I think if the tables were turned FIF would also agree and probably say something about 25mil or loan. We were really dumb to refuse those 50mil from Manchester.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Shout-out from Inter FC forum:

Had a brief reading through his thread on Arsenal's forum that is about 40 pages long, their fans are very level headed and respectful unlike some other forums that I occasionally visit. Thread's poll is about whether he is too old or not. They understand and acknowledge our signature peasant tactics but also agree that we are asking for too much money. I think if the tables were turned FIF would also agree and probably say something about 25mil or loan. We were really dumb to refuse those 50mil from Manchester.

Certainly not A-M. :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think either today or tomorrow we'll find out if this signing will go through.

Top Bottom