• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Perisic

Is Perisic too old?

• Total voters

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Cool, but what would it actually take for us to sign a defender? If all of our defenders spontaneously combusted and our only remaining defensive cover was David O’Leary’s club tie I still imagine we’d be out looking for an attacking midfielder.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Koscielny Kolasinac
Xhaka Torreira Nkunku
Perisic Lacazette Aubameyang

not bad

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Why don’t we try to loan Vrsaljko while we’re at it? That’d make some sense.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m a bit indifferent about this given his age. If we get him we need to bin Mkhi in the summer. Can’t have too much grey hair/receding hairlines in the squad.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Why would Inter sell him though? Is he not playing or something?

HBL

Established Member
Why don’t we try to loan Vrsaljko while we’re at it? That’d make some sense.
That would make too much sense. Isn't Vrsaljko on loan at Inter though?

Lacazette
Perisic - Özil - Aubameyang
Xhaka - Torreira
The Rest
Would be decent, just need Özil to play and play well when he does.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Persic as "transition" for Nelson, Saka and Amaechi wouldn't be the worse.

He is a good player, we know what we we will get for the money, but don't think we should spend so much money on a nearly 30 year old player. (I know he isn't close to his career end, but still the performance could drop with every month).

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Why would Inter sell him though? Is he not playing or something?

Still seems to be playing a lot. Maybe he just is open to trying the PL during his career? He's played for a few years in Serie A and the Bundesliga, could just be he fanices the idea of something new.

He is a good player, I think he would suit the league too. Hard worker and responsible defensively as well as a good in the parts of the field you want a wide player to be good in!

HBL

Established Member
Persic as "transition" for Nelson, Saka and Amaechi wouldn't be the worse.

He is a good player, we know what we we will get for the money, but don't think we should spend so much money on a nearly 30 year old player. (I know he isn't close to his career, but still the performance could drop with every month).
His physical attributes are still really good, I don't see that being too much of a problem for now.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Still seems to be playing a lot. Maybe he just is open to trying the PL during his career? He's played for a few years in Serie A and the Bundesliga, could just be he fanices the idea of something new.

He is a good player, I think he would suit the league too. Hard worker and responsible defensively as well as a good in the parts of the field you want a wide player to be good in!

Makes even less sense then if he's playing! Fair enough if we gave them £35 million now but they gain nothing from the loan, unless they actually want him out which I am seeing rumours of.

HBL

Established Member
Wanted a move last summer I'm guessing. Either way he has double figures in goals & assists in his past two seasons in Serie A, we need that productivity. Allows Özil to focus on creating and Iwobi as a bench option, where he often looks more threatening imo.

neimad

He's 30 in a week. Seems a lot of money for a winger who will have 3-4 years in him. Still he would be good in that he'd help our younger wingers in training etc.

Let's get him in on a loan and see what he has to offer I say.

Top Bottom