• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ivan Toney

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,246
  • Views 74,845

Is Toney an upgrade on Gabriel Jesus at CF?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Age isn't everything and you can't really put a price on 15-20 goals a season. If Arsenal have done their homework and are sure he will meet expectations then I'm not fussed about price tag.

However, I am sure there is someone with his skillset outside of the league who hasn't missed 6 months and isn't as expensive. Arsenal need to be a bit braver with their scouting and manoeuvres in the market outside of the Prem.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
60m for a PL proven goalscorer in his prime isn't all that these days. Think that's the figure he'll probably go for. Any less and it's a snip.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

60m for a PL proven goalscorer in his prime isn't all that these days. Think that's the figure he'll probably go for. Any less and it's a snip.

I think if he goes before summer he goes for quite a bit more than that. Brentford and Chelsea need him.

The real snip would have been buying him last summer at the start of his ban and giving him behind closed door games.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I think if he goes before summer he goes for quite a bit more than that. Brentford and Chelsea need him.

The real snip would have been buying him last summer at the start of his ban and giving him behind closed door games.

Couldn't really have any complaints if he does go for more than that. Lack of quality going about in that position.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
100M for this guy? I’ll feel 40M is too much, really average.
Who would you sign? There’s no one out there. Osimhen for 120m, Ferguson probably 80+m.

Toney would realistically cost us 60m and add something to our team.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Who would you sign? There’s no one out there. Osimhen for 120m, Ferguson probably 80+m.

Toney would realistically cost us 60m and add something to our team.

There's no point signing a guy like Toney, not even a guarantee to be an upgrade on Nketiah if we're honest.

If you get a striker you go all out and get a top striker for big money and just accept it.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
If the regime gives Edu 80m to spend on Ivan feckin Toney I might be out for real.

pigge

Wishes Wrestling Fans Liked Him

One good season is not proven goalscorer.

Also he's huge risk with the gambling problem.

Big no for me

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
I would begrudgingly take him but no way in hell for the prices quoted. That Sesko link is much more exciting anyway

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Age isn't everything and you can't really put a price on 15-20 goals a season. If Arsenal have done their homework and are sure he will meet expectations then I'm not fussed about price tag.

You can stick fkn Haaland in this team and he wouldn’t get 20 goals a season until and unless we sort the midfield out.

Spend every penny on a top cm. Then if we have leftovers we can think about a striker.

Knowing Tet’s he’s probably eyeing up Conor Gallagher as we type…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom