• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jérémie Aliadière (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baccy_man

Established Member
St ettiene have got there eyes on young ali now.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,40-1140328,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/skysports/arti ... 28,00.html</a>

i cant see them having a chance of getting him though.

weelip

Hmmmm...not too keen about this. The french football is completely different from the EPL. Would rather he be loaned to some first Divison clubs or some lower Premier league clubs like Bentley has done.

KingReyes

Established Member
Its a loan deal! If Wenger thinks we have other options up front then why not!! The experience will help him.

TB*Gooner*

KingReyes said:
Its a loan deal! If Wenger thinks we have other options up front then why not!! The experience will help him.

I think your wrong. Ali was there last year and did not make it. I'm not sure he's the one for us...

If AW want's him to go on loan to gain experience it won't be to France. That would be a transfer.

KingReyes

Established Member
TB*Gooner* said:
KingReyes said:

I think your wrong. Ali was there last year and did not make it. I'm not sure he's the one for us...

If AW want's him to go on loan to gain experience it won't be to France. That would be a transfer.

The article says it would be a loan deal, thats why i brought it up. What do you mean Ali didn't make it last season? He managed to play in enough matched to get a medal and impressed in the Carling Cup. All this and he had a tough injury too. Still might not be enough to make it but its promising the least!

Adam

Established Member
If he played like he did against Boro at home more often - then he would have enough to be a squad player here i feel...

While we are bigging up youngsters alot - some of them will not make it, and Ali might be one of those.

Every youngster is a doubt. Even Cesc.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
the problem with Ali is that he seems to get hurt a lot... just when it looks as if he may get a run of first team matches, he goes and hurts his knee for 3 months or something.. he needs to stay healthy before he will get a consistent run in the first team..

which, of course with Reyes and RvP here now, may not happen....

Jkreffer

Established Member
I hope he doesn't go. I think that Wenger sees something good in him otherwise he wouldnt have played him against Man U or Liverpool. We all know Wenger is always right in the end!

kanuuu

Established Member
How much do you think we could get for Ali? I dont think he would attract enough money to warrant his sale.

Arjan

A friend of mine, who supports PSV, said that they have hired aliadiere for a season!!!!!

Don't know if I believe him, TBH :?

Arjan

A.Hussain said:
cant u do some of ur famous sleuthing urself and see if there are any articles in dutch on this issue, arjan?

Ajax, PSV chasing Arsenal's Aliadiere
tribalfootball.com - June 26, 2004
Ajax and PSV Eindhoven have joined the race for Arsenal striker Jeremie Aliadiere.
The French U21 ace is also wanted by St Etienne as clubs queue to discuss a possible loan move with Arsenal ahead of the new season.

L'Equipe says Aliadiere is desperate for regular first team football and has asked manager Arsène Wenger for a temporary move away.

That is all I can find and it is from tribal :?

slapz

Its time to give Aliadiere a chance from the start like in 2002-03 where he was on the bench and always came on for a game building up his confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom