• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Júlio Baptista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_FAN1983

MrHanson said:
I'm aware of the fact that we'll have first option on the beast but to be quite frankly i dont think that means much. We all no the way chelsea operate baptista could say no to a permenant deal because chelsea have offered both real and bap shead loads of cash.

If reyes doesnt perform it does matter because real are then unlikely to buy him. Also other spanish teams such as athletico could be put off. he could well return to us next season a scenario no one wants.

Reyes will do well in Spain, which is why I am not worried about this issue.

MrHanson

Baps best position is upfront, he can be our brazilian yakubu, speed, strength and power. He can play midfield in cesc's absence but not alongside cesc as neither is defensively strong enough imo.

eldanielfire

Arsenalguru said:
3 months ago in this topic,

I posted my first comment in A-M and it was 'Swap Reyes for Baptista', probably the first guy who dare to suggest such idea.

And I received a few harsh words like...

The next person to try and give Reyes away gets banned. JARifb.

swap deals NEVER happen

Today, such deal happens. :)

Shows what they know. Especially the idiot who said those comments warrented a ban. Well done.

If those deals go ahead, I'm waiting for the offical conformation, they this has been a awesome transfer window and a mental last day of the transfer window. I'm just worried about the lack of quality cover for Gilberto. Everywhere else is solid now.

asajoseph

Established Member
Perhaps a little premature there - apparently (according to Spanish Radio), Baptista has had second thoughts. Will only lock this when the deal's official.

Legend#1

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Perhaps a little premature there - apparently (according to Spanish Radio), Baptista has had second thoughts. Will only lock this when the deal's official.

Nope.

Catalan TV is the 1 that reported that, they're just talking ****.

The only thing holding the deal uip is Arsenal's valuation of Baptista for the fee after the loan.

Everything is sorted, Baptista and Reyes have both passed medicals and agreed.. Reyes' valuation is agreed 22m euros.

asajoseph

Established Member
Legend#1 said:
asajoseph said:

Nope.

Catalan TV is the 1 that reported that, they're just talking s**t.

The only thing holding the deal uip is Arsenal's valuation of Baptista for the fee after the loan.

Everything is sorted, Baptista and Reyes have both passed medicals and agreed.. Reyes' valuation is agreed 22m euros.

Suspect you're probably right.

As I said though, will lock this only when it's all confirmed on Arsenal.com

gibson

Legend#1 said:
asajoseph said:

Nope.

Madrid are going to pay 22m euro for Reyes after the year? :shock:

Thatd be a great deal depending on the valuation of Baptista

Legend#1

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Legend#1 said:
asajoseph said:

Nope.

Suspect you're probably right.

As I said though, will lock this only when it's all confirmed on Arsenal.com

I agree.

It might go to the wire.

Legend#1

Established Member
But I urge you to ignore Catalan TV, they're just making that up to worry Real fans.

Bap has agreed to come.

mjp81

YeahBee said:
I wil lget a heart attack two hours and 15 minutes to get this sorted

ONE hour 15 mins. Spanish transfer window shuts at 11pm our time, according to Sky Sports News.

nazo

Established Member
Does the transfer window close at EXACTLY 12:00pm, can't there be any kind of extension or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom