• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Júlio Baptista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
My sources tell me that the deal is practicaly done, and that Reyes is in Madrid waiting for Luis Aragones to tell him that he is a much better player than that black piece of **** Baptista before he signs.

Lehmann1

Legend#1 said:
My sources tell me that the deal is practicaly done, and that Reyes is in Madrid waiting for Luis Aragones to tell him that he is a much better player than that black piece of **** Baptista before he signs.
Good. so no problems?

asajoseph

Established Member
Despite the fact that I'm inclined to trust Legend on this one, time IS running short, and I'm beginning to have doubts that we'll get it all done in time...

Legend#1

Established Member
Lehmann1 said:
Legend#1 said:
Good. so no problems?

Right over your head huh.

Legend#1

Established Member
Just under 2 hours, plenty of time to thrash it out, because it's only 1 part to be agreed, if it was the whole deal, then fair enough.

Lehmann1

Legend#1 said:
Lehmann1 said:
Legend#1 said:
Good. so no problems?

No mate you made me laugh. But just want him signed. Thanks for all the updates mate

Legend#1

Established Member
Lehmann1 said:
Legend#1 said:
Lehmann1 said:
Legend#1 said:
Good. so no problems?

No mate you made me laugh. But just want him signed. Thanks for all the updates mate

He will, all the important bits are agreed.. like Bap agreeing to come here and Reyes agreeing (of course) to go there.

The fee is us being tight, we still have over an hour and a half, we're just haggling because we can, basically.

R.V.P_11

I think 12 million would be a fair prci for baptista , seeing as they're going to buy reyes for around 15 million

R.V.P_11

I think 12 million would be a fair price for baptista , seeing as they're going to buy reyes for around 15 million

jamphi24

Its official. Straight loan swap. Reyes to real madrid wearing no 19. Baptista to arsenal. both year long loan with option to buy at the end.

ASkergonan

if this does go off, it is somewhat ironic that were swapping one of the europes biggest lightweight divers, for one of the biggest workhorses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom