• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Júlio Baptista

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibson

who knows im only hoping! im sure nothing will happen apart from cole i certinaly dont have any inside knowledge!

JMT

now bap is with us a gallas looking to come any minuate now... who will our 4 starting mids be?... if we play 442?.......

dont say WELL IF THERE WERE INJURIES ect ect...

if everyone was fit who would wenger pick?

Don Pacifico

Established Member
How do we actually know that Wenger is in Germany...who are the possible other targets he could be looking at if this is true?Adil Chihili, that Moroccan bloke?

thegame24

Established Member
andrew it depends on the team we are playing.

i think against man utd

==========Henry

============Baptista

Rosicky=== Fabregas ===Ljungberg

============Gilberto

Clichy ====Gallas ===Toure== Eboue

possible changes gallas at LB with senderis middle. and Van persie in for one of the wingers

thegame24

Established Member
bench

but like i said depends on the team we are playing.

walcott, we can afford to leave him out cause hes young and he knows he has to work hard.

Adebayor may struggle

hleb has to improve his passing

the bench would be

Senderos, RVP, Hleb, Flamini, Lauren or Eboue depending on who starts.

i think for once i agree with mourinho that we should have 7 subs not 5.

weedom

the team doesnt look so thin depth wise with baptista and gallas coming. if ll goes well. pretty strong bench

XWA

Why are you guys talking like we've already signed Gallas? The deal isn't through yet and the clock is ticking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom