• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Jack lacks end product. Simple as that. That's why Ramsey is seen as the better player. Either we play both together or Ramsey starts ahead of him. He had a good game today but he's got to be a bit more productive.
Maybe we should switch him to a holder.
Anyways, it looks like Wenger preferred formation is 4-3-3 with a midfield 3 of Xhaka - Jack - Ramsey.

And we have not really seen that

When it is the obvious choice

And Özil behind Two goddamn strikers

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I see jack as a true CM. closest thing we'll find to cazorla.
Can play in a 3 or a 2, we just need someone better than xhaka. Somebody like Kante or even Dembele.
Stable.
4231 is how we should set up 90% of the time.

Ramsey is more a front 4 player, let him fight it out with Özil, mikhi and co, just needs to stay out of our core midfield.
And this frekkin rosetinted view of Santi gotta stop

Like you guys go on you make him out to be the second coming of Zidane or something

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
So you're saying Cazorla wasn't good when he dropped back into CM ?

good but not great

performed above my expectations but it is not like we were great back then either

overrated doesn't mean bad, just that people rate him more than he deserved

Coq had a large part in his greatness to (they complimented each other well)

Longy

good but not great

performed above my expectations but it is not like we were great back then either

overrated doesn't mean bad, just that people rate him more than he deserved

Coq had a large part in his greatness to (they complimented each other well)

I don't think people are over rating him, but it's just a comparison against where we are now. I agree it worked with Coq.
Coq, Cazorla, Özil was a good midfield, obvious how they compliment each other.

Jack is as close to Cazorla as we will get, we need that ball playing defensive minded player with him.
Xhaka isn't it, Ramsey isn't it, Elneny isn't it.

Relic

"on if those precautions are because of the playing surface…
I don’t know exactly what the pitch is about, but I wanted to rest Jack because he was sick before the game against Sp**s.

Read more at https://www.arsenal.com/news/team-news-wilshere-koscielny-ramsey#0p7XiVH6xLCqYHLY.99

"sick before the game against Sp**s" "sick before the game against Sp**s""sick before the game against Sp**s""sick before the game against Sp**s""sick before the game against Sp**s"..........

Why the hell did we play him against ****Sp**s if he was *ucking Ill before the match..........................

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
his been sitting on his offer since November, and his not happy with the offer, but his kids mean that this is something his been thinking about for a while.
but when Juventus come knocking? man, that's a tough decision to make.

Saw the David Platt comments regarding Juventus/Jack, as much as I want Jack to stay I would love to see him at a club like Juventus, would love to see an English player like him play abroad.

More English players should look abroad, suppose the wages is the main factor in why they dont.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Well thus is dragging g on and so many rumours. If he's really an Arsenal man,he would gave signed on already wouldn't he?

Longy

He will sign.
Arsenal will never let him not sign.
Arsenal pride themselves on producing players from their academy (pretty funny).
Jack is their trophy.
He knows that, he signs.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
For someone who says they love the club,who has started every big game once he regained fitness,who was allowed to go on loan for his personal development to the detriment of the club,I say why not? If it's about money,then I thinks it's disappointing. We more than take care of our own. We always have. Worse than Alexis on a personal level if he walks for free in the summer.

Relic

For someone who says they love the club,who has started every big game once he regained fitness,who was allowed to go on loan for his personal development to the detriment of the club,I say why not? If it's about money,then I thinks it's disappointing. We more than take care of our own. We always have. Worse than Alexis on a personal level if he walks for free in the summer.

All the reports say Jack wants to stay, Wilshere says repeatedly when asked that he wants to stay. Wenger says he want's him to stay.

If Jack don't stay it's because he has no been offered a contact and we're not that stupid not to offer him one. ;)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/juventus-make-jack-wilshere-transfer-12027232

"Italian giants Juventus have enquired about Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere.

They are set to be disappointed though, because the England international is ready to sign a new deal to stay at the Emirates — despite the Gunners' opening offer representing a basic-wage pay-cut on his current terms.

The 26-year-old is free to talk to, and sign a pre-contract offer with, foreign clubs as his deal expires in the summer, and there have been several firm approaches from top continental sides."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom