• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere The Coach

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not untrue though is it?

Smoked and snorted his talents away like a budget Elton John.
Did he though? I thought injuries was the killer. Obviously we all knew he wasn’t the model pro but other than whispers I have never heard stories of him snorting the white stuff.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
thought he is pretty good on the radio along side a couple of higher energy guys... quite low key & dry sense of humour

can see TS giving him more shows

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Soured a bit on this lad when he "played" for us. Seemed to be in complete denial about his own problems and tried shifting the blame for his performances and lack of playing time on anything he could. I do sympathize with him a bit though, his fall from grace has been ****ing rough and it's undeniable that he's been unlucky with injuries.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Did he though? I thought injuries was the killer. Obviously we all knew he wasn’t the model pro but other than whispers I have never heard stories of him snorting the white stuff.

2011/12 was a Nathaniel Clyne special.

No chance that was an injury.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Joke of decision. The kids deserves qualified coaches. Not some name ex player

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Why not?

People love the idea of ex-players with 'Arsenal DNA' having roles after they've hung up their boots.

From the interviews I've read in recent years, he seems to have matured as a person. Can probably help some of these kids with the pitfalls of being a breakout talent too.

He's only 30 so not too far removed from the generation of kids coming through either.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Why not?

People love the idea of ex-players with 'Arsenal DNA' having roles after they've hung up their boots.

From the interviews I've read in recent years, he seems to have matured as a person. Can probably help some of these kids with the pitfalls of being a breakout talent too.

He's only 30 so not too far removed from the generation of kids coming through either.

It sets a bad precedent. Getting a job at Arsenal shouldn't be like getting a trusted badge in a forum. It should require a bit more than simping for the manager in talksport.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It sets a bad precedent. Getting a job at Arsenal shouldn't be like getting a trusted badge in a forum. It should require a bit more than simping for the manager in talksport.

It's pretty common throughout football that players heavily associated with a club get their first break in coaching there.

Don't see what the problem is. If it doesn't work out, let him go.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I was quite critical of Arsenal that it took a depressing interview with Ornstein before someone at the club sent an olive branch to Jack, it shouldn't have gotten that far and I doubt it would have if Arsène was here.

I'd say being one of the club coaches is a very minor thing that the club can do for him and it's a good thing.

Top Bottom