• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere The Coach

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If hes done his coaching badges then whats the problem?

Its very difficult for anyone on here to criticise the behind the scenes coaching setup or his coaching level as it only shows years down the line if players come through.. or dont.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He was working on his coaching badges here last year, Per was helping him with those too from what I’m reading.

You trust Per. It’s not that deep anyway, he’ll be part of a set up that are all on the same page on how things will be done.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He was working on his coaching badges here last year, Per was helping him with those too from what I’m reading.

You trust Per. It’s not that deep anyway, he’ll be part of a set up that are all on the same page on how things will be done.

Talking sense as per usual.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Better signing than Jesus, or whatever gimp Edteta signs this window!

Super Jack coaching the next generation of Arsenal greats, will be something beautiful...

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

Jack's retired and he's coming back to Arsenal.

What a talent. Hard to argue he's the best that we've produced in the past 20 years or so.

Is up there with Diaby for me as guys with sky high potential that were totally ruined by injury.

Still remember him bossing prime Xavi and Iniesta at 18 or whatever age he was, unbelievable.

Riou

What a talent. Hard to argue he's the best that we've produced in the past 20 years or so.

Is up there with Diaby for me as guys with sky high potential that were totally ruined by injury.

Still remember him bossing prime Xavi and Iniesta at 18 or whatever age he was, unbelievable.

Can't believe that Barca game is over a decade ago now, mad.

A brilliant player at his best, massive shame how the injuries affected his career since 2015...least he did win trophies here though.

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

Can't believe that Barca game is over a decade ago now, mad.

A brilliant player at his best, massive shame how the injuries affected his career since 2015...least he did win trophies here though.

We've never had any luck with injuries :nope:

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

That gimp Paddy McNair was the one that really finished Wilshere, awful tackle... it's why I can't stand any Northern Irish people.

That's the thing, I don't want any player to get career threatening injuries but it's always the ones we really love at Arsenal. Jack, Diaby, Rozza etc. Pisses me off.

teamsoutheast

Agreed... Add Rosicky to that list though!

Riou

#PrayForRimaal

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Pleased for Jack. He was the best technical footballer we've produced from Hale End in a generation. I think he has something to impart to the kids. I hope he's a huge success.

Riou

Wenger on Jack as a potential manager...

...if Jack can channel his frustration the right way, it could really benefit his coaching career.

Also...

:love:

Reactions: A_G

REWB

The U18's is NOT a joke, in a few year these young players should be making appearances in the first team! We need a proper coach to teach these kids how to be men and understand the game at an extremely high level tactically and technically. Something that Jack Wilshere lacked. Him taking over the u18's is stupid. The guy was only ever good technically and thats it. He never took his game on, and just stagnated. Regardless of the injuries, he's tactical awareness as a player was crap.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
That gimp Paddy McNair was the one that really finished Wilshere, awful tackle... it's why I can't stand any Northern Irish people.
What about Gabriel Paulista breaking Jack’s metatarsal days before the 2015 Community Shield? 😩

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Surprised at some of the overreaction to this tbh. Jack's been doing his badges for years now and spent a significant chunk of time in the last year already involved in the academy setup, so most of the current scholars and graduates already know him and his coaching. Per didn't hand him the job just because he's Jack Wilshere. I'm quite eager to see how he takes to this role. U18s is a perfectly fine start to his coaching career.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom