• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
gone to play with his m8 afobe and has taken easy option by looks of things. Was quite excited by the prospect of him going out on loan to a decent sized european club but relegation battle with bournemouth? odd decision by everyone involved

The goal is to play week in week out not win the league. Bournemouth is a great move as he will play and most importantly the manager likes to play passing football. + He can take points off our rivals.

Couldnt think of a better loan for him to get games tbh.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If he doesn't sign a new contract before this is confirmed tonight then I'm worried. He'd return with just a year left on his deal and plenty of top clubs willing to buy him.

Even if he's agreed to, a year away with people in his ear might change that.

With Jack gone who will take his place in physio room......:p:p:p

And Eddie Howe was roumered to replace AW... Some media ran that story...

AW grand plan...

FinnGooner

Established Member
Bournemouth is a good choice. Hopefully he can stay fit. Lot of good young players there and they try to play with the ball a lot which suits Jack very well. Guaranteed game time as well unlike at Roma

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Bournemouth over Roma?? Arsenal shafted Wilsh, or he shafted himself.
What a shame.

STYLEZ

Don't really like slating any Arsenal player but let's be honest if Wenger thought highly of Wilshere he wouldn't be going on loan whatsoever we know the squad will fall slightly short around winter break with injuries.

I think Wenger is starting to see the light and is admitting to himself that Wilshere hasn't got a future here all the injuries, parties, smoking, night clubs & bad press has caught up with him I totally agree with Wenger if this is the case Zelalem should now get the chance people are worried about numbers of injuries occurre but we all know the quality of Zalalem.

Shouldn't we now give him his chance.?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Don't really like slating any Arsenal player but let's be honest if Wenger thought highly of Wilshere he wouldn't be going on loan whatsoever we know the squad will fall slightly short around winter break with injuries.

I think Wenger is starting to see the light and is admitting to himself that Wilshere hasn't got a future here all the injuries, parties, smoking, night clubs & bad press has caught up with him I totally agree with Wenger if this is the case Zelalem should now get the chance people are worried about numbers of injuries occurre but we all know the quality of Zalalem.

Yes.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

I agree with you on Wenger and Wilsh, not on Zelalem though. He's not good enough.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It'll be interesting to see how he fares with the weight of expectations in a club likely to battle relegation.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Pfft. Wenger hasn't seen any light. Other than Wilshere needs minutes and he isn't going to get enough here other than sporadic minutes. Go away Jack come back as Cazorla is a year older and you come in and take his spot.

WhatAFC

Bournemouth have decent possession stats for a club just promoted. Better fit than Italy given the pace of the league over there.

remains

Wilshere is hardly going to come back from his injury as the next Xavi. If he is going to get back to his best he needs to play, which he simply won't get to do enough at Arsenal. I seriously doubt Wenger has given up on him. Look how long he stuck with Diaby ffs.

STYLEZ

Pfft. Wenger hasn't seen any light. Other than Wilshere needs minutes and he isn't going to get enough here other than sporadic minutes. Go away Jack come back as Cazorla is a year older and you come in and take his spot.

But if he was any type of player like his made out to be then why is he being loaned in the first place.

Elneny, & Coquline, picked ahead of jack tells you all you need to know in my opinion just like Scezeny his being ousted this clear out of mediocre players is finally taking effect.

Point is you wanna win serious trophies you don't do that with Wilshere in your side. With tried that for the last 6 years with no progress

Sebben

But if he was any type of player like his made out to be then why is he being loaned in the first place.

Elneny, & Coquline, picked ahead of jack tells you all you need to know in my opinion just like Scezeny his being ousted this clear out of mediocre players is finally taking effect.

Point is you wanna win serious trophies you don't do that with Wilshere in your side. With tried that for the last 6 years with no progress

Mod Edit: what is wrong with you?

He's being loaned out and chose Bournemouth because he'd get the minutes he desperately needs him and Ramsey will be the future of our midfield if he can overcome this obstacle which I hope he can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom