• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goon-Ger

Hating Spuds aside i don't quite "get it" when it comes to Wilshere.

Poor in the tackle, offers little to no protection for the back 4, hardly assists or scores any goals either.

A player with an immense amount of potential but certainly nowhere close to fulfilling it.

To any fan who still wants a starting berth for Wilshere and Ramsey, I can only offer my sincere pity. Did you pray every season for Diaby to come back and show us what some thought he promised?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
To any fan who still wants a starting berth for Wilshere and Ramsey, I can only offer my sincere pity. Did you pray every season for Diaby to come back and show us what some thought he promised?

Seen a couple of your posts now, 'newbie.' Nothing but criticism. It's a shame, as you've picked a fantastic username.

I believe in both Ramsey and Wilshere, I also reject your 'sincere pity.' There's room for both of them here. Diaby was on a different level of unlucky. Technically, it's Dan Smith's fault Pogba is worth £90M..

Work that one out ;).

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
criticism where its due. Not so with Ox and Holding - I offer balanced opinion. D'you expect all of us to sing off the same 'all players are heroes' ****e?

Nobody believes all players are heroes. Certainly I don't.

A quick check tells me you've posted under 15 times, and most of those posts are criticism. You call that balanced?

yeah I do. Never have I known so much material to take issue with as this season. Perhaps you disagree and thats fine. I didn't read the bit about only positive, arse-licking comments allowed. Some years ago I felt I had to put some views on Not606, there were dozens of regular contributors, but moderators and the gang of sycophants turned people away. Worse still, got some banned for expressing criticism. I had a look a few weeks ago and its now a waste land, except for the very few who used to kick people out, voicing exactly what guys wanted to talk about 4/5 years ago.
Be careful of what you wish for, living in dreamland is a recipe for disaster. I believe you are able to 'ignore' my posts if you are that troubled by some of my views.

Relic

I did hear ages ago on radio that we got his treatment wrong the first or second time he got injured, can't remember which, and we caused the bone to heal wrong, that's why he runs bow legged now which puts more pressure on the ankles etc..

The only way to fix this problem would have been to re-break the bone and let it heal properly.

Not sure if it's true, but this guy was a physio and if it was true then it's the clubs fault for hiring such crap physios.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Most new members of forums ease into discussions and offer opinions without causing much of a stir. You on the other hand decided to dump gasoline throughout the entire barn and flick the match.
It's actually quite the opposite, the new members joining recently have taken determinedly offensive positions maybe with the need to make a big enough splash or something.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Oh, no. I didn't mean here. I fully believe this forum exists on an alternate universe timeline compared to other forums. I meant new members of the average internet forum where people try to ease into the community.

Enfield

Established Member
The guy is too heavy looking, he used to be able to step away from people by shifting his balance and moving with the ball stuck to his foot.

Now he is so heavy that if he tried to move like that he'll put his ankles under too much pressure, won't get away from guys and doesn't get the time to get his head up.

I reckon is he loses a few kg there is no reason he couldn't become another Santi. Rotate him in and out is the only way he gets to stay here. I'd like to see him and Xhaka kicking Sp**s around the emirates next season

mm76

Yer Da
looks like Eddie Howe's seen enough to know he's injury-prone and useful but not essential

Bit gutting for a player if Bournemouth aren't interested in you...

IslingtonBornandbred

The guy is too heavy looking, he used to be able to step away from people by shifting his balance and moving with the ball stuck to his foot.

Now he is so heavy that if he tried to move like that he'll put his ankles under too much pressure, won't get away from guys and doesn't get the time to get his head up.

I reckon is he loses a few kg there is no reason he couldn't become another Santi. Rotate him in and out is the only way he gets to stay here. I'd like to see him and Xhaka kicking Sp**s around the emirates next season

For whatever reason, whether that's natural development or too much time in the gym during injury spells, he's got really really stocky which has affected the way he moves.

Doesn't help with his injuries and the rehab which could only limit him to gym work but I very much doubt he'd been the size he is now if he didn't have any injuries and was groomed as a number 10. He's got way too bulky in recent years.

Ewarwoowar

:lol:"The thread title

It's the best title of the sequence in the entire franchise, the script however is lame and cliched, and only out stunk by the fourth in the series, "The Bourne LEGacy".

-Dedicated In loving mem0ry of Jack, already gifted us some great memories but pity for the potential We may never see!

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐

Like they had a chance in hell.

Welcome home Wilsh, it's been a productive spell. Now, get yourself back fit and come and claim the captain's armband you beautiful bastard.

480e07a47c4b1c368d77341c1c059302.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom