• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Allegedly asking for more money to stay.

Also I don't mind him losing his cool if done in the right way. Which it was to an extent.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I don’t know which criteria you use to determine the best midfielder in 2018, but it is definitely not Wilshere. He’s now resorting to picking fights in games to feign passion . I don’t think even a mid table EPL team wants him. His best years are behind him.
Most complete or well rounded. He is the one that can partner any of our cms. Comfortable in any role, under pressure & willing to take responsibility on the ball.

HBL

Established Member
Squad player at best? He’s our best midfielder by a mile and would probably start for any other of the big sides bar city and Sp**s. Great player, was the one shining light in December/January, two bad games in the February and now all of a sudden we shouldn’t offer him a contract etc.
We have a lot of average players in the squad but Wilshere/Ramsey aren’t, yet they seem to be getting a lot of the stick.

Football fans are unbelievably fickle.

Sanis

Squad player at best? He’s our best midfielder by a mile and would probably start for any other of the big sides bar city and Sp**s. Great player, was the one shining light in December/January, two bad games in the February and now all of a sudden we shouldn’t offer him a contract etc.
We have a lot of average players in the squad but Wilshere/Ramsey aren’t, yet they seem to be getting a lot of the stick.

Football fans are unbelievably fickle.

So, you consider Bournemouth a big club?

ksarp

So, you consider Bournemouth a big club?
It’s shocking the leash these cats give Wilshere. Only reason why he is even still relevant is because he was once crown prince of the English game. This guy won’t even start for Newcastle.

ksarp

He was doing fine at CM, why did wenger move him to AM/Winger. If anything its Ramsey who should be moved ahead as he never has the discipline to stay behind.

You think Wilshere has the tenacity and engine to play the 6? Come on man.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
You think Wilshere has the tenacity and engine to play the 6? Come on man.
He certainly has the tenacity to play there. Doesn't need the engine if he's intelligent about when to join the attack. Like I said earlier, he was doing fine at CM, was our best player against Chelsea in both the matches. Don't know why Wenger had to change his position.

Longy

He certainly has the tenacity to play there. Doesn't need the engine if he's intelligent about when to join the attack. Like I said earlier, he was doing fine at CM, was our best player against Chelsea in both the matches. Don't know why Wenger had to change his position.

Because his bummy Ramsey was fit.
Everyone gets shifted for him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hopefully he's back for Brighton. What I don't understand is that, he was running games in that deeper role (his best position) when he was starting every week. Since Ramsey has come back and we signed the new lads, he's playing further forward which highlights his lack of pace/attacking threat.

Stick him in front of the back four next to Ramsey and let him do what he was doing.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Let him leave.

It's silly how we are giving out 100K contracts like it's pocket change now.
Just because we're Arsenal and we can afford to do it. Wrong mentality we have at the club.

ksarp

Hopefully he's back for Brighton. What I don't understand is that, he was running games in that deeper role (his best position) when he was starting every week. Since Ramsey has come back and we signed the new lads, he's playing further forward which highlights his lack of pace/attacking threat.

Stick him in front of the back four next to Ramsey and let him do what he was doing.
Jack in front of the back four? Comedy.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Jack in front of the back four? Comedy.

Xhaka or Elneny in front of the back four again? Hilarity.

Seriously it cant be much worst than what been served up lately in terms of "shielding the defense", but it has a faaar better upside. What do we have to lose at this point?

Tom349

Will stop watching Arsenal if he ever captains Arsenal. Lazy, low IQ player who probably should be shipped out with the rest of the trash.

HBL

Established Member
F*ck me, out of all the players to criticise after that performance you chose Wilshere. Laughable.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its kind of sad to see him playing with no Cesc, Nasri, Arteta etc to pop off quick passes to. He is the last one left from that style. Even Giroud knew exactly what Jack wanted... Today many times not one player showed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom