• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Even with crutches. :lol:

Latest training pics:

29car1l.jpg

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wilshere is not in the same stratosphere with the great Andrea Pirlo.

No Arsenal fan doubts Wilshere's talent, potential, abilities etc. His minutes have to be managed more carefully until he can prove he is sturdy and reliable enough to establish himself week in, week out.

At this point in his career, Wilshere is just a squad player, not an automatic starter, he hasn't earned that status yet. Wenger loves him and always tries to shoehorn him into the side.
I agree, the comparison is ridiculous.

He's clearly above ffs!

Aevi

Hale End FC
Latest training pics:

29car1l.jpg
I liked because it was funny, but you broke my heart. :(

I'm optimistic about his injury, the club has taken clear measures to bring him back carefully and healed to the maximum possible. Of course, that optimism will make me fall harder when he inevitably becomes injured again.

Triniboy

biased. everytime he hits the ground we look better.
Agreed had we Jack in our starting line up all season whether it be cm/lw we would have been ahead at the top. Literally everytime he plays you see how much better we get past opposition midfields.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Jack Wilshere says injury recovery is "going well" as Arsenal midfielder steps up return from leg fracture

The England midfielder has been sidelined for six months with a hairline fracture in his left fibula but is hopeful he'll be back soon to boost the Gunners' title bid.

Arsenal-Training.jpg

Jack Wilshere has revealed his recovery from injury is "going well" and is targeting a return before the end of the season.

The Arsenal midfielder has been sidelined for six months with a hairline fracture in his left fibula.

But Wilshere is hopeful he'll be back sooner rather than later in a much-needed boost to the Gunners' title bid.

“[My recovery is] going well,” Wilshere added. “I’m back on the pitch and I’m just trying to build my fitness up because everyone knows how tough it is to play in the Premier League.

"Sometimes it’s been difficult to stay positive, especially after the injuries that I’ve had which have been frustrating, but as the injury goes, you get closer to full fitness and you see the light at the end of the tunnel, then you start to think about coming back and getting involved in the team."

The Gunners have faltered after a strong Christmas period and are currently in the midst of a four game winless run.

But Wilshere is confident his teammates can get their title challenge back on track.

“We’ve had a strong season and we’re in a position this year where we can really go for it,” he told Arsenal Player .

"In the past we’ve struggled around Christmas and before we’ve given ourselves no chance really, but this year we’re [close to the top] with important players coming back. Hopefully they can help us.

“We’ve added a world-class goalkeeper and he’s been massive for us with his experience. Apart from that, the team’s the same and I think a big part of [us challenging] is because we’ve been together for a few years and the younger British players have started to mature a bit and that’s really helped."

say yes

forum master baiter
Jack Wilshere says injury recovery is "going well" as Arsenal midfielder steps up return from leg fracture

The England midfielder has been sidelined for six months with a hairline fracture in his left fibula but is hopeful he'll be back soon to boost the Gunners' title bid.

Arsenal-Training.jpg

Jack Wilshere has revealed his recovery from injury is "going well" and is targeting a return before the end of the season.

The Arsenal midfielder has been sidelined for six months with a hairline fracture in his left fibula.

But Wilshere is hopeful he'll be back sooner rather than later in a much-needed boost to the Gunners' title bid.

“[My recovery is] going well,” Wilshere added. “I’m back on the pitch and I’m just trying to build my fitness up because everyone knows how tough it is to play in the Premier League.

"Sometimes it’s been difficult to stay positive, especially after the injuries that I’ve had which have been frustrating, but as the injury goes, you get closer to full fitness and you see the light at the end of the tunnel, then you start to think about coming back and getting involved in the team."

The Gunners have faltered after a strong Christmas period and are currently in the midst of a four game winless run.

But Wilshere is confident his teammates can get their title challenge back on track.

“We’ve had a strong season and we’re in a position this year where we can really go for it,” he told Arsenal Player .

"In the past we’ve struggled around Christmas and before we’ve given ourselves no chance really, but this year we’re [close to the top] with important players coming back. Hopefully they can help us.

“We’ve added a world-class goalkeeper and he’s been massive for us with his experience. Apart from that, the team’s the same and I think a big part of [us challenging] is because we’ve been together for a few years and the younger British players have started to mature a bit and that’s really helped."

That picture makes me so excited. Not long now..

say yes

forum master baiter
Wilshere is like Zidane but with more fire. Hope he shaves his head again.

Needs to improve his technique though:

Zinedine-Zidanes-headbutt-002.jpg

23674E9C00000578-2845489-image-2_1416749945501.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom