• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jakub Jankto

Gooner006

Considering he signed an extension through 2021 earlier this month, I find it impossible to believe his release clause is just £6m. I don't doubt we're interested, but that figure can't be right.

Jack the lad

We should not be against this. Wenger wanted Sidibe, Naby keita, Xhaka, Mpappe and Mustafi last summer. He could not promise Sidibe and keita playing time and Monaco would not sell Mpappe. If we would have got those players, things would surely be a lot better now.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like Jankto a lot, reminds me of an old fashioned lung-busting midfield type.

Where does he fit in though?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Udinese & Sampdoria are clubs we should be getting friendly with though. They've always got some cracking talent.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
https://www.football-italia.net/118228/agent-‘milan-arsenal-want-jankto’

It's weak sauce I know but links to Jankto have been popping up for quite a while now, which probably indicates that there is at least some interest there. I don't know if it'll happen and I've not watched him really but you hear promising things. He's definitely not the midfield general we need, but seeing as we're focusing on young players with potential he could fit that mould. Looks like he'd play well as LM in a 4-4-2 or maybe as CM in a 4-3-3.

From the Scouted Football Handbook:

"Jakub Jankto is a player with the all-round skill set to perfectly suit the modern game. He displays a clear preference to play from the left side of the central midfielder and in his movements in the attacking phase he strongly resembles the Napoli midfielder Marek Hamšík. Preferring to move forward through the left half-space channel, Jankto is also comfortable drifting out into wide areas or joining the attacking line, although he prefers to make timed runs into space in the penalty area in order to avoid the defence’s marking schemes."

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If he’s a wide midfielder type with high work rate (like Koke?) and talent I’d like that

One step closer to my dream of 442
How tall is he?

Stannis

I like him, but unless he he a low release clause I don’t think we will go for him.

Ideally I’d love either Jankto or Golovin vin along with a DM as our midfield signings (under the assumption that jack is off )

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I like him, but unless he he a low release clause I don’t think we will go for him.

Ideally I’d love either Jankto or Golovin vin along with a DM as our midfield signings (under the assumption that jack is off )

Is Golovin really that good?
Did not see too much that got me excited yet to be honest.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom