• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jakub Kiwior: Going Sour For Him?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Playing next to Zinchenko doesn’t help who is never there
Gabriel manages it just fine. Zinchenko was also bad yesterday but if a defender needs his hand held, that's a big problem.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Gabriel manages it just fine. Zinchenko was also bad yesterday but if a defender needs his hand held, that's a big problem.
the early signs are not promising. Has all the hallmarks of a club buying a player and realise he is not as good as they thought

Gets his first mins after 7 weeks and gets subbed off as a CB is bad look. Then his performance wasn’t even about him not being in sync it the team. He looked physically weak

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
He looked lost in terms of any type of defensive awareness. If he is good on the ball, with his passing etc, move him to the LCM, Arsenal needs a LCM to replace Xhaka in the long term.

Uncle Good-Advice

We're all raving about Gabriel being able to cover both LCB and LB and arguably he's been one of the best CBs in the league this season. It's unfair to expect from Kiwior same kind of performances in his first matches.

One of possible causes of his bad performance is an alleged rift between his camp and the club. Day before game against Sporting they leaked info on social media that it's Kiwior not Gabriel who is going to play which caused Sporting to adjust their gameplan and focus on set pieces. Arteta reportedly went ballistic as he's crazy about keeping his tactics in secret. I'm sure that Kiwior was well aware of that even before the game. Kiwior's people is trying to make amends now but certainly that isn't the best of starts and while I still think he can make it here he needs to improve very quickly to avoid being axed as an example.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

One of possible causes of his bad performance is an alleged rift between his camp and the club. Day before game against Sporting they leaked info on social media that it's Kiwior not Gabriel who is going to play which caused Sporting to adjust their gameplan and focus on set pieces. Arteta reportedly went ballistic as he's crazy about keeping his tactics in secret. I'm sure that Kiwior was well aware of that even before the game. Kiwior's people is trying to make amends now but certainly that isn't the best of starts and while I still think he can make it here he needs to improve very quickly to avoid being axed as an example.

What have i missed?

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
We're all raving about Gabriel being able to cover both LCB and LB and arguably he's been one of the best CBs in the league this season. It's unfair to expect from Kiwior same kind of performances in his first matches.

WTF !!!

Uncle Good-Advice

It's been a talking point in Polish media, originally based on some Twitter claims supposedly backed by Charlie Watts' pre-game interview.

Sounds a bit ridiculous to me as well however one of Polish football portals indeed announced on Wednesday that Kiwior is going to play which was pretty unusual as we know Arteta's love for mindgames. And we know how strict he can be when angered.

Hopefully it's a non-story going forward.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Had a shocking performance vs Czech republic too.

Many already are saying he shouldn't play if he isn't playing for the club too.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Had a shocking performance vs Czech republic too.

Many already are saying he shouldn't play if he isn't playing for the club too.
You know who else was poor for Poland. One of the best strikers in the world.

3 shots. 1 on target and 69% pass completion. Same man missed a penalty against France not that long ago.

A young defender will always have rough edges. But you learn your biggest lessons from your defeats......not your victories.

Van Dijk, a seasoned pro, 8 years older that Kiwior and supposedly one of the best CBs in the world conceded 4 tonight. And it could have been 6. Does it make him ****? Not really.

Lukaku, a player who has failed to impress in Italy this time around, and who is regarded as a failure at Chelsea and United, scored a hat trick tonight. Would I want him at Arsenal.....not in a month of Sundays. Wouldn't judge anyone based on this international ****.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

You know who else was poor for Poland. One of the best strikers in the world.

3 shots. 1 on target and 69% pass completion. Same man missed a penalty against France not that long ago.

A young defender will always have rough edges. But you learn your biggest lessons from your defeats......not your victories.

Van Dijk, a seasoned pro, 8 years older that Kiwior and supposedly one of the best CBs in the world conceded 4 tonight. And it could have been 6. Does it make him ****? Not really.

Lukaku, a player who has failed to impress in Italy this time around, and who is regarded as a failure at Chelsea and United, scored a hat trick tonight. Would I want him at Arsenal.....not in a month of Sundays. Wouldn't judge anyone based on this international ****.

Did @NieThePiet say that Kiwior is ****? No. He only said he was poor against a crap team. This thread isnt about Lewandowski, Lukaku or VVD btw.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Did @NieThePiet say that Kiwior is ****? No. He only said he was poor against a crap team. This thread isnt about Lewandowski, Lukaku or VVD btw.
Did I say he said he was ****? No I didn't.

I'm simply saying I don't see a cause for concern and we, as Arsenal fans, shouldn't be using 1 international game as a metric to judge him by.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Imagine being Jakubs baby brother, waking up of a saturdeh, eager to go online and see what arsenal fans are discussing about his idol and then he singles upon this thread title smh

Keplaz

Imagine being Jakubs baby brother, waking up of a saturdeh, eager to go online and see what arsenal fans are discussing about his idol and then he singles upon this thread title smh
This thread title is actually a disgrace. I'm all for the humorous titles, but considering he's played just one game for us, and, as proved by @albino, players and their families read this forum, I think it's in very bad taste. Come on mods, you're better than this.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

This thread title is actually a disgrace. I'm all for the humorous titles, but considering he's played just one game for us, and, as proved by @albino, players and their families read this forum, I think it's in very bad taste. Come on mods, you're better than this.

Lol.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
And then someone like me defends the lad and shows how we shouldn't worry about one performance and you get people like @Pop Tart leaving red cards like a 6 year old. He probably won't invite me to his birthday party in the soft play centre now 😭

Top Bottom