• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jakub Kiwior: Going Sour For Him?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thanks for the memories but it’s time to say goodbye.
0_GettyImages-1176867670.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't blame him this is first game since atalanta away from home month and half ago playing in ridiculous high line.

His passing is elite but he need lot of time to get use to play Mikel style of defense.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
He’s fast. I initially blamed him for the goal too but I think it was more Turner’s fault. Don’t judge Kiwior badly after his first game for Arsenal, and his first game in two months too.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
His passing was overall good, but he did seem out of synch with everyone else.

Don't think he expected Zynchenko to leave him so unprotected at times. Plus, Turner also not having a good game couldn't have done wonders to Kiwior's mental.

Saliba was the only one able to pass the ball out from the back consistently without Turner ****ting bricks.

Just have to give the boy some time.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He was poor but it was his first game for Arsenal so I'm not going to read too much into it. Give him time.

I definitely don't want to see him play in the PL this season though. It's too soon for him and he'd cost us.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Looks a bit soft if I'm honest. Good passing and all that, doesn't panic with the ball

Wagwaan

His passing was overall good, but he did seem out of synch with everyone else.

Don't think he expected Zynchenko to leave him so unprotected at times. Plus, Turner also not having a good game couldn't have done wonders to Kiwior's mental.

Saliba was the only one able to pass the ball out from the back consistently without Turner ****ting bricks.

Just have to give the boy some time.

It certainly highlighted what a fantastic job Gabriel has been doing covering Zinchenko.

Buhry

Established Member

It certainly highlighted what a fantastic job Gabriel has been doing covering Zinchenko.

Commentator I was watching (who is an experienced top level coach) was commenting about how Gabriel does an underrated/exellent job of covering the space Zinchenko leaves open when he drifts into midfield and that was pretty apparent today, that left side was very open at times. Wouldn't expect the guy to walk into the team and perform like Gabriel though, he's been on of the best defenders in the league this season. Don't think Arteta will be happy with that first goal however.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom