• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jakub Kiwior: Going Sour For Him?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope he surprise us just like tomi did if you want sign good defenders then serie a is right choice thier coaches as we know defensive tactics nerds.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Welcome to the Gunners the best club in the PL Jakub Kiwior. I'll be looking forward to seeing how he goes. Whether he'll get a spot on the bench straight away in the next PL game vs Everton. Looking forward to he seeing how he goes in the FA Cup game vs City.

Tom349

Kiwior is Arteta's answer to Ben White on the left side of the pitch. Their profiles are basically identical minus their preferred foot.

Intrigued to see who then becomes the answer to Zincencho at right back. Fresneda has the option linked most heavily but the recent links to McKennie have got me intrigued.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Exciting signing. I don't know the guy, but I'm curious to see how he will do. Love these out of the blue signings of young prospects.

A sign of quality players is usually that they can do a job in multiple positions. Hope that's a way to slowly ease him in when we need to rest a player, but we'll see (not trying to change his position @gunner4lyfe).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Watching his announcement video again, I think Vermaelen gets a (albeit very brief) appearance.

If only Kos didn't lose his mind and do that stupid Bordeaux shirt thing, he's behind the "Verminator" because of that now 😅

Pepesuave

Might as well start him at City tomorrow as a CDM. Give Partey a rest. Let Kiwor go smash those ****ers in the face

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom