• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jakub Kiwior: Going Sour For Him?

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
DiMarzio saying we swopped in for him in front of Milan, Juve, and Napoli as they were waiting for the summer to balance the books.

Also I've read on Twitter that he clocked the record numbers for short sprint and jump on his first training. Might be a beast there.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

DiMarzio saying we swopped in for him in front of Milan, Juve, and Napoli as they were waiting for the summer to balance the books.

Also I've read on Twitter that he clocked the record numbers for short sprint and jump on his first training. Might be a beast there.
Other clubs didn't have money, so it was super easy for Edu to do the deal in complete silence to surprise everyone. Anyone could have done it, and it was cheap for a January deal, so no credit there either, should have paid more to convince me.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Does anyone think this was a safety transfer in case Saliba doesn't extend?

This guy looks to good to be a backup

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Other clubs didn't have money, so it was super easy for Edu to do the deal in complete silence to surprise everyone. Anyone could have done it, and it was cheap for a January deal, so no credit there either, should have paid more to convince me.

It was a smart deal and if Edu/Arsenal isn't capable of competing with the big boys I think going this hybrid Dortmund/Liverpool model + promoting from Hale End is ideal for the club going forward.

Does anyone think this was a safety transfer in case Saliba doesn't extend?

This guy looks to good to be a backup

Doubt it. One is RCB one is LCB and in Teta's system you don't play two left-footed CBs.

drippin

Doubt it. One is RCB one is LCB and in Teta's system you don't play two left-footed CBs.
Well it is insurance for Saliba not extending also, but not the main idea for sure. I do assume Saliba extend because of the trajectory of Arsenal and he seems to love it now.

Gabriel has needed a rotation option for a long time, he has played too much, even in an UEL season. And Kiwior is versatile so he can play even other roles in the easy cup games for example.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
https://www.londonworld.com/sport/f...-new-records-weeks-after-joining-club-4011719

Apparently broken three club records, fastest short sprint, highest agility jump and standing spring record. Previously held by the likes of Walcott/Bellerin and Tierney. Seems to have the physicality to be a beast and to cope with our high line, hopefully he has the technical ability too.

Imagine saying our new CB is as rapid as peak Bellerin :lol:

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul

Uncle Good-Advice

Apparently broken three club records, fastest short sprint, highest agility jump and standing spring record. Previously held by the likes of Walcott/Bellerin and Tierney. Seems to have the physicality to be a beast and to cope with our high line, hopefully he has the technical ability too.
If he bulks up he will be at least solid defender. The talent is there, physical tools are there and I think mentally he is ready for another step. There's huge difference between Serie A and Premier League though, so it won't happen overnight.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really excited for this lad, he’s exactly the type of player we needed to compete with Gabriel. Seems to be rapid and have a wand of a left foot, you can’t really go wrong.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

https://www.londonworld.com/sport/f...-new-records-weeks-after-joining-club-4011719

Fastest short sprint yet he is known to be slow. Doubtful

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

What is standing sprint lol. How fast you are standing still? :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz

People should remember we muscled Juventus and AC Milan in Italy in their own backyard. When people say we aren’t doing well in transfers they should remember AC freaking Milan the multi time kings of Europe could not put 25 million to get this kid. Arsenal can muscle everyone financially on continent other than like 4 clubs. Frankly, i think we have more money than Bayern to so list might be 3 clubs on continent. This is why we should never buy from Bloom the extrortionist

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal

From what I read on reddit, apparently this is fake and that gimp Wheatly got fooled by some made up **** he read on twitter.

bergholt

Other clubs didn't have money, so it was super easy for Edu to do the deal in complete silence to surprise everyone.

Doesn’t really make sense. Spezia would have rung every club they could think of trying to get another bid to push the price up. Just because it surprised us doesn’t mean no one else knew about it.

drippin

Doesn’t really make sense. Spezia would have rung every club they could think of trying to get another bid to push the price up. Just because it surprised us doesn’t mean no one else knew about it.
You would think so, but Edu managed to keep it secret from the press. Athletic article (or some quite trustworthy article, can't bother to search it) said that they had some kind of an agreement with the agent that it's kept confidential. Somehow he did it.

It also said that it was kind of a miracle to keep it secret from the press in the transfer atmosphere that Italy usually has.

Latest posts

Top Bottom