• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jakub Kiwior: Going Sour For Him?

Sparrahork

Martinez played from the start. This guy has not played except 60 mins
Indeed, however ten haag does not rate Maguire as an lcb so they gazumped us. Martinez was always planned to be first choice in that role, kiwi has been bought to compete with the best performing lcb in the league this season. He is definite back up only this season.

Given how little arteta rotates we shouldn't expect him to appear much this season, this is only because we have league games left and why replace Gabriel if you don't need to?

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
This thread title is actually a disgrace. I'm all for the humorous titles, but considering he's played just one game for us, and, as proved by @albino, players and their families read this forum, I think it's in very bad taste. Come on mods, you're better than this.

Can I have some context on this please? What did I miss?

Sparrahork

In any regard it makes sense that players, or those close to them, will read leading forums on their new club.

I fully agree we should be encouraging new signings, particularly during their first few months at the club when coming from a different league.

Kiwi built up a good reputation in Italy, hopefully next season he builds one in England too.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

In any regard it makes sense that players, or those close to them, will read leading forums on their new club.

I fully agree we should be encouraging new signings, particularly during their first few months at the club when coming from a different league.

Kiwi built up a good reputation in Italy, hopefully next season he builds one in England too.
Absolutely!🙂

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not looking good but for Arteta to put him on in that high pressure environment with the little amount of time he's had at the club was very unfair on him and very daft. The sub was to put Tierney on for Zinchenko. It's not his fault that he's out of his depth.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
artworks-000301215405-7f4990-t500x500.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He need pre season he good player i watch him in italy but he played in very deep line at relegation side throwing him like that is crazy he nearly cost us with his first action thankfully got his s**t together afterwards.

He already showed signs of lack understanding about our system in Lisbon game

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I gotta admit I burst out laughing when the first thing he did was take out the Liverpool player. Nearly led to a goal, which isn't great, but was probably nervous a heck.

The boys need to encourage him & make him relax. He was highly scouted by several teams & came with a very good defensive rep coming from Serie A, which bodes well for his true pedigree.

Next season will be the acid test.

Top Bottom