• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Beattie

AFCG7

Established Member
Beattie would be a better option than Vassel but he wont want to sign with us.. he will only get sub appearances

arsenal4life

AFCG7 said:
Beattie would be a better option than Vassel but he wont want to sign with us.. he will only get sub appearances

why
he's linked to Aston Villa and they also have Vassell and Pablo Angle and Allback

we play a lot of matchs EPL , FA , UCL
he will get alot of matchs to play

calvinngai88

Beattie wants to leave Southampton 'cause he knows Paul Sturrock can't lift the team up to a high level, and also Sven will not go for Southampton games usually. I wouldn't mind if Beattie replaces Heskey in the England bench. :p

KingReyes

Established Member
Signing Beattie would be like re-signing Jeffers. They are just not technically good enough to play for Arsenal.

calvinngai88

I don't think Arsenal needs Beattie at all. What Beattie can provide, Arsenal all have it. Pace? Henry and Reyes. Heading? RVP and Bergkamp/Pires. Accuracy in shooting? Every Arsenal striker. :lol:

Mark

Established Member
You don't win the CL with players like Beattie. He'd be another Jeffers. Definetly not for us.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Beattie's not good enough for Arsenal. He's done well at Southampton and a move to somewhere like Villa would be as good as it gets for him.

jacc_7_1

dont make the same mistake twice..
spending 8 million on jeffers and now 8 million on beattie?
i think wenger is smarter than that

The Mini

I'm a big fan of Beattie (and not of French keyboards), but we dont need him unless we find a way to fit him in or van Persie etc.

P.S. 3000th post!

Top Bottom