• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

GDeep™

League is very weak
Okay so now you're saying he was sick with malaria and that's the reason why he didn't perform? Not Arteta? Hmm.

He had a below par season and he's just turned 32. He's going to gradually decline no matter what you say mate, its just natural with age. I think he'll have a better season this year, but he is falling off and its just natural progression.
I’m saying there is nothing to suggest he’s fallen off. He’s not getting injured, he’s not lost his pace or physical attributes. There are other external issues you can say that have affected him - playing out of position, all of this forum saw him playing like a defensive winger at the start of last season, then he had malaria which affects you physically and it was in the sane period where we were all saying he’s not running as much etc, then you have the Arteta affect where his team was creating nothing for Auba.

You’re ignoring all this and saying he’s fallen off after signing the contract.

Now you also suddenly like Ramsdale too, even though you’ve never ever mentioned him before.

You argued about Abraham all day yesterday with me, then you AGREED with me that you don’t want him starting here.

You’re going out of your way to constantly protect the club. You wanted to defend Abraham in case we sign him, even though you you agree with me, he’s not good enough to start here.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I’m saying there is nothing to suggest he’s fallen off. He’s not getting injured, he’s not lost his pace or physical attributes. There are other external issues you can say that have affected him - playing out of position, all of this forum saw him playing like a defensive winger at the start of last season, then he had malaria which affects you physically and it was in the sane period where we were all saying he’s not running as much etc, then you have the Arteta affect where his team was creating nothing for Auba.

You’re ignoring all this and saying he’s fallen off after signing the contract.

Now you also suddenly like Ramsdale too, even though you’ve never ever mentioned him before.

You argued about Abraham all day yesterday with me, then you AGREED with me that you don’t want him starting here.

You’re going out of your way to constantly protect the club. You wanted to defend Abraham in case we sign him, even though you you agree with me, he’s not good enough to start here.

You take what i say completely out of context.

I didn't fully agree with you. I said that Abraham is good enough to start here as we speak but not long term eg CL starting striker.

GDeep™

League is very weak

I didn't fully agree with you. I said that Abraham is good enough to start here as we speak but not long term eg CL starting striker.
We both agree it’s not a good signing long term. Now you suddenly like Ramsdale too and say Auba fell off when he signed his deal.

When did you start liking Ramsdale?

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
ESR-Madders-Saka is a pretty nice front 3 behind the striker

Abraham is good enough to start for a midtable Arsenal, but is he good enough for a title winning Arsenal? We should be asking a simple question. Are we recruiting players that we believe could be title winners in the next four to five years? If the answer is no. You can't justify their place in this team.

RunTheTrap

@HairSprayGooners is not a bad guy. There is nothing wrong with optimism but there is a thin line between optimism and delusional. Constantly defending the club, even when they make poor decisions is gonna rub a lot of people up the wrong way. I see supporting a club the same way as being in a relationship. You will have your ups and your downs. It's normal. But if you can't even call out your partner when they're doing something wrong, to me you are either too delusional to constructively criticise or you don't care as much as you claim you do.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Auba won his only trophy here under Arteta playing LW, he looked really motivated then.

But it will be Arteta’s responsibility to get the best out of him this season, I have some hope Auba will be really hungry again.

Disillusionment set in fast with him, it seems. He's a bright boy.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
😲🤔 The bell??

Unless the original bell account was made up of more than one person tweeting, then I would say no. Although tweets are written in formal Arabic the syntax is slightly different, gives the impression of different countries of origin, imo.

I could be very wrong of course.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
What has Auba got to do with this? Brandt is a back up option if we don’t get Maddison.

Maddison can do all that and much more.
You said auba didn’t fallen off. And you criticise Brandt for no reason. I’m just showing you that Brandt can play football but auba can’t.
@BigPoppaPump spot on. Nothing to suggest to say Auba has fallen off. Arteta-ball simply doesn’t create anything for him.

He’s the next scapegoat though, guy is going to get murdered next season with Xhaka going.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, Auba is probably the next one in line...we do love a scapegoat!

Though if he has a good season, that should hold off the pitchforks...though hopefully he starts well, as that Rangers match didn't go so well for him :lol:

Kav

Established Member
Another black, dancing, smiling forward coming from our traditional rivals and on a high salary? In his late twenties??

The EDL section of AM would go absolutely mental.

Late to the discussion but what the hell does his skin colour have to do with anything? I also note the caricature to go along with the racist tropes.

Mind you I dislike said player for other reasons but the whole commentary doesn’t come across very well.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We both agree it’s not a good signing long term. Now you suddenly like Ramsdale too and say Auba fell off when he signed his deal.

When did you start liking Ramsdale?

To your other point why would i randomly start talking about Ramsdale? We all talk about players we are linked with. I don't think he's a bad keeper at all, it's that simple.

blaze_of_glory

Auba won his only trophy here under Arteta playing LW, he looked really motivated then.

But it will be Arteta’s responsibility to get the best out of him this season, I have some hope Auba will be really hungry again.
That's true, he was still quality during the first few months under Arteta. Was only starting last season when things went downhill.

RunTheTrap

I get confused when Pepe gets left out of said lineups...you need at least two goalscorers in your lineup if you want to actually win things.

Pepe comes close to the combined goal tally of those three and he wasn't trusted for half a season.
I left out Saka in one lineup and people said I was mad for leaving out our POTS. I leave out Pepe and people say we won’t score enough goals. I leave out ESR and people say he’s going to blow up next season l. I can’t win.

Top Bottom