• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we aren't playing 3-4-3 (which would allow Auba to play closer to goal, as he will have a wingback supporting him instead of a fullback, so he doesn't need to stay as wide) then there is no need to play Pierre anywhere else than upfront, were he can look to maximise his runs, plenty of wide options now.

Hope he has a good year, as I don't like to see fans turning against players that have served us very well.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

If we aren't playing 3-4-3 (which would allow Auba to play closer to goal, as he will have a wingback supporting him instead of a fullback, so he doesn't need to stay as wide) then there is no need to play Pierre anywhere else than upfront, were he can look to maximise his runs, plenty of wide options now.

Hope he has a good year, as I don't like to see fans turning against players that have served us very well.
Good post Reynhard.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Been saying this for 10 years? He is a rubbish footballer and crap out wide. Nothing new you’re posting here.

As a poacher, he is unquestionable.

Desperate post from you.
Of course he was always a great poacher and rubbish footballer. That’s why poachers are shxt and that’s why auba was always shxt. They are not good footballers, which can’t help the team to control the match, less control means less chance created, less chance created means less goals for the team. They are not the players who make the team plays better, even if they score goals.

GunnerShy

Not a cat in hells chance he goes for more than Sancho this summer.

However now we've done the deal for White we probably will see some movement if he's seriously our main target.
That's the difference between buying from a rival and buying outside the league.

Contractually they're in no rush to sell either. I don't see it happening, and of it did I think it's likely they'd look for £70m+. And if Arsenal pay £50m for White, who would blame them??

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

My impression is that we have sort of abandoned 3-4-3, apart perhaps the odd away game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Probably because none of them are natural creators. They are all ball carriers.
You don’t always need one. They’re all able to beat a man on the dribble, pick a decent short pass and put a good ball into the box. As long as they play close together they don’t necessarily need a traditional 10 type. Good example is the goal that Saka-ESR-Laca combined for against WBA, you can’t defend against that.

Liverpool actually got worse when they tried to get in a creator type. Firmino being their link man was all they needed to enable their wide forwards.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yes still posts here under a different account, but unlike TimoHighbury and Manberg, he just doesn't get drawn into his old antics as not to reveal himself.

He sent me a picture of his new butcut jeans the other day and I had to report him for denim harassment.
👀

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Leicester and Villa fans really taking things really serious about us lol. it's not that deep.

Also doesn't look he smiling tho lol.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
You don’t always need one. They’re all able to beat a man on the dribble, pick a decent short pass and put a good ball into the box. As long as they play close together they don’t necessarily need a traditional 10 type. Good example is the goal that Saka-ESR-Laca combined for against WBA, you can’t defend against that.

Liverpool actually got worse when they tried to get in a creator type. Firmino being their link man was all they needed to enable their wide forwards.
Difference is Liverpool have Firmino upfront and threat from both full backs. We have Auba upfront who can't create and no quality right back.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Grealish does leave Villa, I can certainly see Villa chasing Maddison, though I suspect the prices being bandied about might drive them off, even if they have the Grealish cash in hand.

Top Bottom