James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One
Trusted ✔️
70m Maddison or 45m Ødegaard I'm going 45m Ødegaard and save some money for quality midfielder.

Leicester won't sell cheap and we'll need to pay like 30-40m first payment

I actually think Maddison is a better fit for what we need, but not for that kind of money.

El Duderino

Trusted ✔️
Rather do a cheap move for Coutinho and spend the cash on someone like Lautaro Martinez.

No such thing as cheap and Coutinho. Massive wages.

There's a lot of continental talent that improves us and won't cost that much. We could bring up the level of a couple of different positions for them 70m quoted.

That's a proper right back and CM.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
It's complicated deal i know our fans on social media want him but neither Leicester open to sell and Maddison won't be pushing for a move so we have to pay over his value like we did with Ben white

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
No such thing as cheap and Coutinho. Massive wages.

There's a lot of continental talent that improves us and won't cost that much. We could bring up the level of a couple of different positions for them 70m quoted.

That's a proper right back and CM.

Yeah agreed, what I meant is there are a lot of options out there. We'd be stupid to spend the quoted 70 mill on Maddison.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If you have that kind of money, fix the much more important position in CM with Rice or even Philipps - the club also seems to want homegrown, so why not solve the biggest need with your big cash ?

El Duderino

Trusted ✔️
If you have that kind of money, fix the much more important position in CM with Rice or even Philipps - the club also seems to want homegrown, so why not solve the biggest need with your big cash ?

Phillips is a proper Leeds lad and has not intention of leaving just yet, someone posted his agent saying that much on his last renewal.

Status
Not open for further replies.