James Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If the Leicester guy on here is actually right and they only would want Saliba as a player in exchange, I'd be absolutely frightened.

Given the way we have treated William thus far, we'd probably do that. I dont even want Maddison for 60m pounds, let alone giving them Saliba.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
i hope Chris still right but player and cash Leicester won't be interested they don't want players they in healthy situation have just added 3 players in squad either give them 60M with alot in front or just don't bother.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
He is a very good player, but would much prefer that money put towards Martinez...our striker situation has looked dire in preseason.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ✔️
I don’t think Wheatley has ever exclusively broke news that would be this big. Way too coincidental that this story comes out which is basically a carbon copy of the post made on here.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
If we bought Maddison and Bruno Guimaraes would be game changed even if Xhaka stays the midfield will go from bottom 10 to top 4 quality. still no sales mean no incoming this is way things more stuck for us imo.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
Ramsdale, White and Maddison back on.

😍😍

Edu finally discovering that Full English Breakfast.

E7kBNHUXIAo0scV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts