• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Agree, although Ødegaard would be my preference, i think we are targeting Maddison for his personality if that makes sense. He's over confident, he wants to be the man, and when times are tough, thats probably a good player to have in your team.
I doubt it, Guendouzi would still be here if that was the case. Mikel strikes me as the type of manager who don't like big players with big egos similiar to Pep. Maddison just fits the team better tactically as a righ footer most likely. He's still not worth it in any case.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I get Ramsdale but Maddison would still improve us even if that’s a slight improvement. Anyways, I’m not too fussed whether we sign him or not tbh but all of those people that are saying “this is a waste” etc - who do you want?

As all I see is crying in every thread even the Lautaro one.
I wouldn't be against this signing at all, in fact i welcome it but you know very well not signing a quality RB will just make the excitement of Madders dissapear. I understand the people moaning over it.

So comes the question, if we spend 70mil on Maddison does that mean we end our transfer window without signing a RB here and now? In that case i would really prefer MO for a lower price and a quality RB.
But then again, if Maddison signs tommorow i will be a happy man.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The funniest thing about signing this guy.

Arsenal will have made a big deal about giving ESR the fabled number 10 shirt, only to sign someone for a massive fee that can only really play as a number 10...MY club :lol:

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I doubt it, Guendouzi would still be here if that was the case. Mikel strikes me as the type of manager who don't like big players with big egos similiar to Pep. Maddison just fits the team better tactically as a righ footer most likely. He's still not worth it in any case.
Fair point. I still don't understand the Guendouzi move. Him and Lokonga look like they could have been a great pairing in the future.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The funniest thing about signing this guy.

Arsenal will have made a big deal about giving ESR the fabled number 10 shirt, only to sign someone for a massive fee that can only really play as a number 10...MY club :lol:

Hes literally said himself he's more of a number 8.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He said he sees himself as a number 8 as his best position

Can't see us changing formation to a 4-3-3, also can't see us playing Partey-Maddison as a double pivot (Arteta isn't that attacking)

So if we sign him, I can't see him playing anywhere other than 10.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Can't see us changing formation to a 4-3-3, so I can't see us playing Partey-Maddison as a double pivot (Arteta isn't that attacking)

You guys do know a numebr doesn't mean you have to play in that position right? Gallas was a great playmaker wasn't he.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Can't see us changing formation to a 4-3-3, so I can't see us playing Partey-Maddison as a double pivot (Arteta isn't that attacking)

If Maddison come he will be backup to him. But Arteta is obsessed with copying pep so I can see him playing esr instead of pepe which is another reason he will be gone in November

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This guy has franchise player written all over him tbh. Can see him thriving in a starring role here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we have player who were 11 that got nothing to do with this club, the number will be perfect for someone like Maddison 8 also available. let's buy him first lol.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This guy has franchise player written all over him tbh. Can see him thriving in a starring role here.
8-A312-BA4-1-B8-F-44-C5-B084-A120-F816-C970.jpg

Stop speaking in riddles T, the people from Leicestershire need answers!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom