• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Maddison has missed 16 league games in the last 3 seasons, through injury/selection.
Grealish has missed 29 league games in the last 3 seasons, through injury/selection.

Man City have just spent £100 million on an injury prone player then?
Lol, of course you can count three years, why not include the Championship year too?

1st EPL season he didn't play 600 minutes of maximum, next 800 minutes and the last one 1300 minutes.

That's a downward spiral with the latest bad hip injury causing all kinds of problems last season.

You can keep him. We can come back later if he gets back to fitness or get someone else.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Reckon Leicester could be stringing us along tbh. We are probably in direct competition with them, they know if they give us a glimmer of hope, it gives us less time to pull the trigger on other moves. I don't think they'll sell unless its 70+m, which is just ridiculous.

drippin

Reckon Leicester could be stringing us along tbh. We are probably in direct competition with them, they know if they give us a glimmer of hope, it gives us less time to pull the trigger on other moves. I don't think they'll sell unless its 70+m, which is just ridiculous.
I'd rather that Arsenal unsettles their player and gets him to dream of a move to a big club.

And then we get a cheaper better option this window to rotate with ESR, like Aouar while focusing on other important areas with that money.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
We can have an entire team that we can offer to people, if they want them.

------------Laca
Nelson---------------Nketiah
-----------Willock
------Torreira------Elneny
Cedric----------------AMN
-----Saliba-------Mari
--------Runnarsson
Awful group of players.

Alexs

Seriously though, Saliba + cash for Maddison seems horribly obvious. Hopefully too obvious for Edu.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
Seriously though, Saliba + cash for Maddison seems horribly obvious.

Well you're looking at £60/65 million + Saliba, like I said Leicester like Saliba.

Kabak is available for peanuts, as Schalke are desperate to get rid and Leicester rate him higher than Saliba.

drippin

Funny thing btw. I have liked Leicester in these couple of years, I wasn't even too bothered that they won the league over us because I support underdogs often.

But all these arrogant foxes on our turf makes me seriously reconsider. Foxes eat carbage, rodents and insects.

Last edited:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Now that Fofana is injured, and if it is found to be a lengthy recovery, LCFC will have to sell Maddison to fund signing a replacement CB.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Funny thing btw. I have liked Leicester in these couple of years, even somewhat liked that they won the league over us because I support underdogs often.

But all these arrogant foxes on our turf makes me seriously reconsider. Foxes eat carbage, rodents and insects.

Nah, I still like them. Can't help but like such a professionally run club.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom