• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Now that Forfana is injured...straight swap, Madders for Mari.

Or if Leicester are feeling up to it, James plus £2,000,001 for Holding...Arsène would want us to make a profit on Rob.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I really can’t get my head around this one. We need a world class right back so much more. Seems like Arteta only sees midfielders as DM or CAM with nothing in between.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I really can’t get my head around this one. We need a world class right back so much more. Seems like Arteta only sees midfielders as DM or CAM with nothing in between.
Aren't Partey & Sambi kind of DMF & CMF mold? I think Partey even said he wanted to play further up than he got to in Atletico, meaning CMF or more licence to go up.

Like daron christie above said, we need to get rid of at least one RB to buy one.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Aren't Partey & Sambi kind of DMF & CMF mold? I think Partey even said he wanted to play further up than he got to in Atletico, meaning CMF or more licence to go up.

Like daron christie above said, we need to get rid of at least one RB to buy one.
You’re right but I wasn’t necessarily talking about what the players are, more how Arteta sees roles. Example: he played Ceballos at the base of midfield whereas in Spain he’s nearly always used as an 8. He’s fixated on using the same players over and again so they master where they should be on the pitch in different situations. It will win him some but cost him others.

Legend14

Established Member
Where does Madison fit in the current formation? He is a solid player who would give us goals, but who do you sit?

I think a starting CM partner for Partey would be a higher priority. We need a backup for ESR.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watts say Leicester only interested in cash and want at least 65M to sell. they not interested in player + cash.

Top Bottom