• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Goonger

£15 million on a 4th choice CB, £100 million on a training ground.....

Then today we announce a stadium expansion by 8000, plus an arena/hotel complex too.
We're loaded....But currently restricted by FFP, hence expanding our assets at the ground, Hotel+Arena etc.

Told a bid has gone in tonight for Noni Madueke, £20 million + add ons.

That from your ITK transfer mate or from the Sun's Alan Nixon?

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
That from your ITK transfer mate or from the Sun's Alan Nixon?

Same source as my proven to be correct information about Arsenal's enquiries for Maddison.

Once Ghezzal was out the building, the bid for Noni went in.....But he's not first choice.

Edit: Like I said before, Berardi is still the number 1 target. They could, realistically, do deals for both Berardi and Madueke, without needing sell anyone from the 25 man squad.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Same source as my proven to be correct information about Arsenal's enquiries for Maddison.

Once Ghezzal was out the building, the bid for Noni went in.....But he's not first choice.

Edit: Like I said before, Berardi is still the number 1 target. They could, realistically, do deals for both Berardi and Madueke, without needing sell anyone from the 25 man squad.

Shut up you boring c**t. This isn't Leicester Mania

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Where did I post that?
71706420-6B61-4F5F-8B69-2703885888D5.jpeg

Best I can do is the bespoke crisps Walkers did. :lol:

Goonger

Your proven to be

Your Maddison info hasn't proven to be wrong because literally nothing is happening. You're hearing about a bid for Madueke when it's been over Foxes Talk for hours. You have inside info but choose AM to devulge it to the world yet not your own forum. Forgive me if I find it all a bit suspect.

tcahill

Anyone else worried about giving 60-70 mill to our most director competitor for Europa and that last top 4 spot? Especially one that spends as well as they do?

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Anyone else worried about giving 60-70 mill to our most director competitor for Europa and that last top 4 spot? Especially one that spends as well as they do?

City
Liverpool
Chelsea
United

Not sure how we're competing with Leicester for that last top 4 spot.

Top Bottom