• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Since making his Premier League debut in the 2018/19 campaign, the 24-year-old has created 230 chances, a figure bettered by only Kevin De Bruyne’s 252. Scoring in the top 5% for through balls, passes into the final third and key passes for playmakers across Europe, his strengths are clear.

Oh please, a chance created classes as a corner that slabhead managed to get his big head on. He's played for 3 seasons with one of the most prolific strikers in the league and managed 15 assists. He's not a natural creator.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
People here like underrated PL players Maddison is 20 G/A a season and White is upcoming very good english CB. the fee is high but this is the PL we can't do nothing about it and we can't keep ignoring the PL players because they 10M plus their value.
Maddison has never hit 20 G/A a season in the PL.

Badger_Revenge

I first thought that had to be Maddison's agent's leaking that news - sending out a flare to other possibly interested teams. But that's a destabilizing wage offer if it's true. Arsenal could be attempting to create a wedge between Maddison and Leicester that force the issue even before negotiations begin.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
People here like underrated PL players Maddison is 20 G/A a season and White is upcoming very good english CB. the fee is high but this is the PL we can't do nothing about it and we can't keep ignoring the PL players because they 10M plus their value.
A-M complain about no goals from midfield and then get upset when the club targets someone who's hit double figures in all competitions the last two seasons.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
@Heavy Duty Rom tell me who you want in midfield

I really wanted Ødegaard.

But now, i'm looking around at the options and it's difficult, i'd probably go Aouar and Bissouma.

Aouar has a natural tendency to drift to the left, a bit like Ødegaard drifted to the right. This would be useful when Saka and especially ESR are used on the LW and they can interchange or create overloads.

--Bissouma
Partey Aouar

----Partey
Willock Aouar

Don't get me wrong, Maddison would be decent enough, but he's not this numbers fiend people seem to crave, nor is he a natural creator, i wouldn't say he's a creative midfielder who makes players around him play to a higher level.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We are still a bigger club, plus London is one of the best Citys in the world.

I'm not sure London appeals to everyone. I love visiting London but I wouldn't want to live there. If you have money then you can afford to visit London and stay overnight, you don't need to live there and you don't need to play for a London club.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

A-M complain about no goals from midfield and then get upset when the club targets someone who's hit double figures in all competitions the last two seasons.

AM also complain when we go and take top players from smaller clubs, Neves, White and Maddison but want us to unearth ‘gems’ like we have done in the past, I.e Mustafi, Holding, Chambers, Torreira, Denis Suarez, Perez, Gervinho, Asano etc.
You can’t win on AM.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Maddison and Saka leading England to world cup glory next year and us back to the top 4. Lovely stuff.

Don't give a **** about the cost. Özil has gone and we'll get money for Willock. Maddison is an upgrade on what we have and far better than Buendia.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I'm not sure London appeals to everyone. I love visiting London but I wouldn't want to live there. If you have money then you can afford to visit London and stay overnight, you don't need to live there and you don't need to play for a London club.
Pretty sure it would appeal to Maddison ;)

Top Bottom