• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I mean, he's not exactly wrong. I'd argue that Foden and Grealish are both better as left wingers too. Foden might potentially end up central but they don't understand tempo yet.

Neither Mount or Maddison are creative enough to be top attacking mids imo, not from open play.
Did Mount not just win the champions league playing as an attacking midfielder?

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Did Mount not just win the champions league playing as an attacking midfielder?
That doesn't mean anything. Unless he can transition to a deeper role, I predict it won't be long before Chelsea fans start picking starting 11s without him in.

The whole reason we didn't win the Euros was we had nobody in central midfield who could dictate, pass between the lines, keep the ball.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
That doesn't mean anything. Unless he can transition to a deeper role, I predict it won't be long before Chelsea fans start picking starting 11s without him in.

The whole reason we didn't win the Euros was we had nobody in central midfield who could dictate, pass between the lines, keep the ball.
Winning a champions league means nothing about the quality of the player when they played a pivotial role in that win and the way there? We'll have to disagree I guess.

Read back his original post, he lined up centre of the pitch as anything in midfield, he said England are fine everywhere else. I agree that England lack a Veratti etc. in central midfield but to say the entire nation of England only has full backs and dribblers and no footballing brain other than Phil Foden is fairly laughable.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We could have had a midfield like this. It’s very said we have missed out on Buendia.

Damsgaard (Hleb)
Saka
Pepe
Aouar (Nasri)
ESR (Rosicky)
Buendia (Cazorla)
Partey (Flamini)

After we fixed our midfield. All we need is to get our van persie and sanchez.

No balance to it at all. We are in a new era of football.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Are you going to start saying Gerrard and Lampard werent technical players again as well?

Saka has played brilliantly in midfield and im not getting in to an argument with you about who is what level.

You said "they still lack talented players who can play in the centre of the pitch, or a midfield mastero with a football brain."

So are you saying that about Saka and ESR or is the backtracking or goalpost moving going to begin? Or are you saying the above Esr and Saka?
The only midfield mastero England had was Scholes, that’s it. The only skillful player England had was Joe Cole, that’s it.

Nowadays they have many skillful wide players. Anomalies like Foden and ESR are also signs of improvement in the central area.

CM/AM are areas that really defines how a country understands football. And it is very hard to correct the flaws in your DNA, it’s not easy, and might take generations.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Winning a champions league means nothing about the quality of the player when they played a pivotial role in that win and the way there? We'll have to disagree I guess.

Read back his original post, he lined up centre of the pitch as anything in midfield, he said England are fine everywhere else. I agree that England lack a Veratti etc. in central midfield but to say the entire nation of England only has full backs and dribblers and no footballing brain other than Phil Foden is fairly laughable.
You have answered yourself.

England lack a “veratti” as you have mentioned (actually you lack a xavi).
You can’t find one, out of a population of how many? That’s the problem.

It’s not about that level of player. It’s about that style of player. Sometimes it’s not ability, it’s the stubbornness that you refuse to teach your young kids to play that way, you really proud of your hoof ball, that you refuse to improve your flawed DNA.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
A name, and prove.

Joe Cole was not the most skillful player in England back then. He was the only skillful player in England.
Dont PM me its fkin weird and stalkery.

Off the top of my head Scholes, Lampard, Gerrard, Hargreaves, Rooney, Owen, Beckham. Sure he had some cameos with Chelsea but that was about it.

You obviously are either trolling or dont have a clue and watch some highlight videos, youll actually be the first person on my ignore list and that takes quite some doing.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Dont PM me its fkin weird and stalkery.

Off the top of my head Scholes, Lampard, Gerrard, Hargreaves, Rooney, Owen, Beckham. Sure he had some cameos with Chelsea but that was about it.

You obviously are either trolling or dont have a clue and watch some highlight videos, youll actually be the first person on my ignore list and that tyakes quite some doing.
I said skillful players. Are any of the players you stated are skillful? Giggs is what I can think of but he doesn’t play for England, does he?

0:06-0:27, 1:00-1:10, 1:36-1:38, 2:16-2:21
No one from your list could do stuff like this.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
tenor.gif
Where was this guy when Mikel and Edu were discussing loaning Saliba.

Top Bottom