• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Aevi

Hale End FC

21-year old attacking midfielder, named in the EFL Team of the Season, 14 goals and 8 assists in 39 games. Sounds like an interesting player.

Some highlights:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

21-year old attacking midfielder, named in the EFL Team of the Season, 14 goals and 8 assists in 39 games. Sounds like an interesting player.

Some highlights:

WOW.
That's some impressive stuff - a show case of a lot of talent.
Amazing engine, very Sanchez-like in the way he twists and turns.
Good shot, kinda two-footed, good passing ability and a good view for his team mates.

Sign him up !

TornadoTed

Established Member
Definitely one of the three stand out players in the Championship alongside Sessegnon and Neves. I doubt he has the ceiling of the other two though.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He reminds me of Smith Rowe, and it might be better worth our time to keep developing the latter instead. He's arguably more talented than Nelson, even if he hasn't progressed up the ranks quite as quickly.

HBL

Established Member
Attacking midfielder is probably the one position we don’t need. With Özil and Mkhi both capabale of playing there, plus Iwobi and Nelson.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watch Norwich ask 30M. Only player I would go for in championship is Ryan Sessegnon

Stannis

Just the man we need

Can’t wait for him to draft Arsenal FC’s new constitution, we need some revolutionary thinking after all

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Looks like a player who’s level would have been Fulham or Aston Villa a few years ago when they were PL teams

Don’t know what the equivalent would be now. First couple of minutes of that video weren’t impressive to me

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
AFCBell saying he is the main target.

I will post exact translation in due course.

"It was revealed to the Arsenal Bell that one of the A/A+ players the club has been in contact with in recent months is James Maddison. Informed sources claim he is on the clubs list of goals. It cannot be concluded that there is no future move at some point in the window."

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
AFCBell saying he is the main target.

I will post exact translation in due course.

"It was revealed to the Arsenal Bell that one of the A/A+ players the club has been in contact with in recent months is James Maddison. Informed sources claim he is on the clubs list of goals. It cannot be concluded that there is no future move at some point in the window."
😮

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's bit ambitious for Leicester won't be selling one of their best player to us specially they consider us top 6 or 4 rival. need a serious big offer to even convince them.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Interesting.

So...

Ødegaard
Maddison

Then who after that...
Grealish?
Aouar?
Buendia?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
That's bit ambitious for Leicester won't be selling one of their best player to us specially they consider us top 6 or 4 rival. need a serious big offer to even convince them.
It seems like we'll go big for a couple of players. White and the CAM?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom