• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Jesse Lingard is a good footballer. Didn’t know he had so many personal issues going on with him in recent years - his mother is apparently terminally ill and he’s taken responsibility for his younger siblings.
He is definitely a good guy and I active him as a player

Token Yank

Lingard is ****. I won't let a purple patch for West Ham change my opinion. People turning their nose up at Coutinho but suggesting Lingard. All time lows here.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I've been one of the biggest critics of Lingard since he's been really coming along as an absolute idiot and I hate his clownish dancing.

Yet, recently, I've come to see him in a different light, given his background and also how he's imposed himself at West Ham.

Madders would cost between 2-3 times the price of Lingard, whilst the latter has completely outperformed him this season.
Lingard seems to have gone past his biggest issues and is in his prime, would probably bring us a lot closer to 4th, if he can just have half a season of the same level.

Wouldn't be too hard having a shiny talented new AM next year, if we are doing better by now, a much more talented one compared to Madders, for a lot less money.

By time, ESR will be a bettet AM than Madders anyhow.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lingard is ****. I won't let a purple patch for West Ham change my opinion. People turning their nose up at Coutinho but suggesting Lingard. All time lows here.
coutinho is available for 20 million and barca are desperate. Honestly he would be the ideal AM for me. Much rather him at 20 than Maddison on 60+ who is not even a better player

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
coutinho is available for 20 million and barca are desperate. Honestly he would be the ideal AM for me. Much rather him at 20 than Maddison on 60+ who is not even a better player
Coutinho is an amazing player. Levels above Maddison for sure. But we shouldn’t pay 20m for anyone at that age. A loan would be good.

Arsenio Venger

tenor.gif

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Whilst i like the idea of adding to the English core, the idea of Aouar and Smith Rowe interchanging between CAM and left wing interests me more. They seem like two players who would be on the same wavelength.
Cant agree more.

And people seems to forget how our British core made our team shxt, with walcott, chamberlain, jankinson, ramsey, gibbs....

This generation of English players have improved a lot. England used to only have good defenders (their midfielders and attackers are not talented at all because they only focus on physicality). Nowadays, they have a lot of skillful dribblers and fullbacks. However, most of them are wide players, and except Foden, they still lack talented players who can play in the centre of the pitch, or a midfield mastero with a football brain.

Obai: Arsenal will begin negotiations for Maddison this week

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Arsenal will move for James Madison next week, Arsenal is now ready to speed up the file, a very big week ahead. Arsenal will open negotiations soon. James Madison is interested in moving to Arsenal. The focus is now on James Madison and Houssem Awar.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal will move for James Madison next week, Arsenal is now ready to speed up the file, a very big week ahead. Arsenal will open negotiations soon. James Madison is interested in moving to Arsenal. The focus is now on James Madison and Houssem Awar.
And who is this guy?

You speak Arabic and that means you’re a tier 1 ITK nowadays :lol:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

😲🤔 The bell??

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom