• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
70m Maddison or 45m Ødegaard I'm going 45m Ødegaard and save some money for quality midfielder.

Leicester won't sell cheap and we'll need to pay like 30-40m first payment

I actually think Maddison is a better fit for what we need, but not for that kind of money.

El Duderino

Rather do a cheap move for Coutinho and spend the cash on someone like Lautaro Martinez.

No such thing as cheap and Coutinho. Massive wages.

There's a lot of continental talent that improves us and won't cost that much. We could bring up the level of a couple of different positions for them 70m quoted.

That's a proper right back and CM.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's complicated deal i know our fans on social media want him but neither Leicester open to sell and Maddison won't be pushing for a move so we have to pay over his value like we did with Ben white

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
No such thing as cheap and Coutinho. Massive wages.

There's a lot of continental talent that improves us and won't cost that much. We could bring up the level of a couple of different positions for them 70m quoted.

That's a proper right back and CM.

Yeah agreed, what I meant is there are a lot of options out there. We'd be stupid to spend the quoted 70 mill on Maddison.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If you have that kind of money, fix the much more important position in CM with Rice or even Philipps - the club also seems to want homegrown, so why not solve the biggest need with your big cash ?

El Duderino

If you have that kind of money, fix the much more important position in CM with Rice or even Philipps - the club also seems to want homegrown, so why not solve the biggest need with your big cash ?

Phillips is a proper Leeds lad and has not intention of leaving just yet, someone posted his agent saying that much on his last renewal.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Phillips is a proper Leeds lad and has not intention of leaving just yet, someone posted his agent saying that much on his last renewal.

I think we’ll get him next season when his best mate Ben White is settled and Bielsa takes over from Mikel Arteta.

Ben White, Phillips and Bielsa reunited.

😍

Edit: Didn’t Bielsa work with Pepe aswell?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom