• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Implants are not that expensive to get, at least here. My personal trainer got it and it looks pretty good.

If you have the money and are really bothered by it, no problem in getting it.

celebrities-with-smp-andros-townsend-300x251.png

Andros Townsend’s one looks solid too. Wouldn’t have even noticed that he got one.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I take it you haven't seen the height thread where the whole forum claimed to be 6ft plus.

Doesn't matter how you get to be 6ft plus...

053086b75c963a3053224d1245cb894c143e1bf7.png

...all that matters is that you get there!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I think the awkward phase of having red dots on your head in public puts a lot of athletes off. I remember when Townsend did it and it got pointed out. I am guessing that's why Auba hasn't done it with all his millions.

I noted Holding had red dots on his head this summer too, but could be sunburn or something.

Once a few of them get it people stop a bit with the banter.

Funny story, I actually live in a city that is a reference for sex changes and pp enlargement surgery.

A sertanejo (our version of country) singer said he was about to enlarge his phalus and his doctor is now with his schedule full for the next year or so.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

A sertanejo (our version of country) singer said he was about to enlarge his phalus and his doctor is now with his schedule full for the next year or so.
Wow, is that really a thing? Sounds way too risky. Wonder what is the success rate and is there problems involved.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

in his Leicester time he got 20 assist in 118 matches. 1 assist in every 6 games and 27 goals in 118 games 1 in in every 5 games. Hardly amazing stats. Specially for the 70 million that’s being talked about. Was behind Jesse lingard in the England squad

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Out of all the young brits talented midfielders looking douchy i rate Madders the least i think. Still good .
Öde better tho

Papa Wonga

Established Member
70m for Madison

50m for white

30m for Ramsdale

15m for Lokonga

8m for Nuno

Almost 180m yet and none of these players even raise our level.

Getting 2016 summer vibes.
White is our best CB what you chatting mate.

Lokonga has awesome potential and nuno so far looks a bargain and competent backup.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom