• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
He's made 38, 38 and 42 appearances in his three seasons at Leicester.
Sounds nice, but we’ll lose him to CHAVCON every couple years.

D-vXTcRWkAUP1V4.jpg

SlyFox

The problem with this deal isnt going to be Leicester not wanting any of our players, it’s going to be our players wanting to go to Leicester.

Eg, Leicester would want AMN as a cover option. He can cover for their full/wing backs, he can cover CM or on the wings. But, AMN will want his next move to be at a place where he’ll be a starter. He won’t get that at Leicester. Same goes for Willock, Nketiah, Nelson.
No, no we wouldn’t want him as a cover option. Have you looked at how many right back and CM options we have?

SlyFox

Wow @ProspectFox seems to be right! My guy
He’s rinsing you all.

Think about it…. I’ve got inside information and I’m a Leicester fan. Shall I… a) post on social media b) post on Leicester forum c) none of a and b, I’ll just rock up to an Arsenal forum randomly and tell them.

Not forgetting they are just mentioning a few names that proper ITK’s on Leicester have already rubbished the interest in.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
ITKs doesnt exist. Its an idea that desperate rumour merchants made up coz They need their doses of rumors.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

He’s rinsing you all.

Think about it…. I’ve got inside information and I’m a Leicester fan. Shall I… a) post on social media b) post on Leicester forum c) none of a and b, I’ll just rock up to an Arsenal forum randomly and tell them.

Not forgetting they are just mentioning a few names that proper ITK’s on Leicester have already rubbished the interest in.
Chris Wheatley rn

No Way Abandon Thread GIF

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

On the plus side we know people like Chris Wheatley spend their days trawling AM for rumours.

What a sad little life you lead Jane.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Horrible transfer, overpriced hype job, dodgy hip, questionable attitude, unversatile and looks like a c*nt.
This has absolutely nothing going for it, I would rather give those minutes to Smith-Rowe, Saka (if Pepe is RW) and Willock if we’re trying 433 at some point.
I would rather Ødegaard, Pereira (for 1/3 of the price) even Aouar.
Ramsdale for £36m next, this stupid little Lego man is going to spend £200m turning us into Everton or West Ham.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom