• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He’s rinsing you all.

Think about it…. I’ve got inside information and I’m a Leicester fan. Shall I… a) post on social media b) post on Leicester forum c) none of a and b, I’ll just rock up to an Arsenal forum randomly and tell them.

Not forgetting they are just mentioning a few names that proper ITK’s on Leicester have already rubbished the interest in.
Tbh rumours don’t matter. All that matters is what players each team ends with once the window is done. You don’t credit for who you wanted to sign, but who you actually signed

daron christie

Think it will be

Maddison, Rammsdale and Tammy next the young English Spine…not saying I agree with it but that’s what it looks like happening

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
His jealousy of Fab is so unbecoming. Like fab hasnt worked his ass off to get where he is.

I mean Fabrizio is a massive bellend but yeah, he put the work in for a few years being Di Marzio’s master of whisperers. At least he doesn’t fabricate stuff, he just takes other peoples work.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This is one transfer I 100% want to happen. Maddison will be brilliant here.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

70m for Madison

50m for white

30m for Ramsdale

15m for Lokonga

8m for Nuno

Almost 180m yet and none of these players even raise our level.

Getting 2016 summer vibes.
Maddison defo raises our level, in the same way Ødegaard did at the very least. Not a Bruno F type impact but just having good forward-thinking players on the pitch and allowing us room for 1-2 injuries without becoming midtable.

White might raise our level by making us a lot better in possession, in just that half against Chelsea I saw him play the type of vertical pass that Holding would struggle with. Hard one to say but we'll see.

Lokonga and Nuno fair enough, depth and young, we'll see what happens there although I'm hoping that Lokongo means no more Elneny and Nuno means no more falling apart as a team when KT gets injured.

There's one player you mentioned I'm ignoring because if you ignore it then it can't piss you off.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I reckon Chirs himself, is the Leicester "ITK" ...he posted it here first, just to make his work look legit when he tweeted it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Long shot merchant
These stats are misleading. Dinge top 5 by just putting in crosses. Maddison is basically hit vardy in the channels. Watching him play I never feel he is a creator. More of direct midfielder who can get goals. He also has 20 assists in 118 games which is not great by any means

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
These stats are misleading. Dinge top 5 by just putting in crosses. Maddison is basically hit vardy in the channels. Watching him play I never feel he is a creator. More of direct midfielder who can get goals. He also has 20 assists in 118 games which is not great by any means

They're misleading to suit your agenda, really that simple.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom