• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

A) He's not Özil
B) The fact Özil went to the graveyard of premier league footballers that is Turkey says it all.
My word you’re thick, I didn’t say he’s Özil did I? I just said Özil was frozen out for no reason and so has Ainsley. To say he’s a throw in after being capped last year is simply ignorant. Now carry on before I put you in the graveyard of AM.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He’s rinsing you all.

Think about it…. I’ve got inside information and I’m a Leicester fan. Shall I… a) post on social media b) post on Leicester forum c) none of a and b, I’ll just rock up to an Arsenal forum randomly and tell them.

Not forgetting they are just mentioning a few names that proper ITK’s on Leicester have already rubbished the interest in.
Yeah you are pretty stacked. The only player good enough to potentially break through is Willock but even he might take a year or so and he looks like he wants first team football now after his loan spell.

If this is to happen, it’ll be straight cash.

teamsoutheast

Very good p[ayer, proven track record in both the Championship and the Premier League. I think the emergence of Leicester's Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall who was on loan to Luton last season, has allowed Leicester to consider letting him leave for the right price. I'm a little worried though as Leicester WOULD use the money wisely with some shrewd signings.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Btw chav Maddison in London is bad idea

@SlyFox - I used to live in Leicester (long time ago). What's a good night out now? Used to be Zanzibar, M-Coast, Lizard Lounge & Life. Guessing it's all changed now? I'm carbon dating myself here, live on the internet...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Riou liked this post ironically as he's not trusted and posts in Double Dutch.

I have no problem with foreign tweets as long as they're translated or at least something you can work out. Which rules out Riou's posts.

“Something you can work out”

They tweeting in crayon these days buddy?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Half his created chances are set pieces. A little bit too high for my liking.
Set pieces are an important attacking tool and we've been pretty awful at them. Maddison is the real deal and I'm genuinely surprised at thr apathy shown toward him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Set pieces are an important attacking tool and we've been pretty awful at them. Maddison is the real deal and I'm genuinely surprised at thr apathy shown toward him.
Set pieces are important. But just because you have good delivery doesn’t mean you are a creative player. Otherwise James ward prowse is an elite creating cm

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@SlyFox - I used to live in Leicester (long time ago). What's a good night out now? Used to be Zanzibar, M-Coast, Lizard Lounge & Life. Guessing it's all changed now? I'm carbon dating myself here, live on the internet...

Leicester is absolute sh*te, you'd never go out there. Do a good curry but other than that you stay away.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Set pieces are important. But just because you have good delivery doesn’t mean you are a creative player. Otherwise James ward prowse is an elite creating cm
Maddison scores or assists every 1 in 3 games. I'd say that puts him in an elite bracket. And he still has his peak years ahead of him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Maddison scores or assists every 1 in 3 games. I'd say that puts him in an elite bracket. And he still has his peak years ahead of him.
So an attacking midfielder who plays behind lone striker who gets 10 goals and 10 assists in 60 games is producing elite numbers?

SlyFox

My word you’re thick, I didn’t say he’s Özil did I? I just said Özil was frozen out for no reason and so has Ainsley. To say he’s a throw in after being capped last year is simply ignorant. Now carry on before I put you in the graveyard of AM.
I'm well aware of what you said, the point was no Özil wouldn't have got in the team and neither would he. Oh he's been capped... so has David Nugent, Jay Boythroyd, Frazier Campbell, Anthony Gardner. Meaningless.

He's not getting in our squad ahead of Ricardo, Castagne, Justin and he's not getting in ahead of Soumare, Tielemans, Praet, Maddison, Ndidi. Cap or no cap he isn't getting in our match day squad.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm well aware of what you said, the point was no Özil wouldn't have got in the team and neither would he. Oh he's been capped... so has David Nugent, Jay Boythroyd, Frazier Campbell, Anthony Gardner. Meaningless.

He's not getting in our squad ahead of Ricardo, Castagne, Justin and he's not getting in ahead of Soumare, Tielemans, Praet, Maddison, Ndidi. Cap or no cap he isn't getting in our match day squad.
Dude your squad ain’t that good. You have done well against smaller teams to get high points. But when you come up against the good teams you ain’t that good. Ricardo is finished and the other two are AMN level. Soumare is another average player

Latest posts+

Top Bottom