• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

SlyFox

@SlyFox - I used to live in Leicester (long time ago). What's a good night out now? Used to be Zanzibar, M-Coast, Lizard Lounge & Life. Guessing it's all changed now? I'm carbon dating myself here, live on the internet...
I wouldn't have a clue now, I'm well past those days, more of a decent pub / bar man. All those places are still there just under different names really.

SlyFox

Dude your squad ain’t that good. You have done well against smaller teams to get high points. But when you come up against the good teams you ain’t that good. Ricardo is finished and the other two are AMN level. Soumare is another average player
Yeah we didn't do well against the "good teams"...

Like when we beat Man City, Liverpool, Sp**s, Man U, Chelsea x 2.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Leicester is absolute sh*te, you'd never go out there. Do a good curry but other than that you stay away.

There's far worse places than Leicester, it's got some nice areas and a decent town centre. I've got some great memories from that time of my life, but yeah, it's not exactly a destination city

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's interesting.

But it say we need to sell players first.

Angry Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Leicester don’t get bullied tbf.

They got huge fees for Maguire, Mahrez and Chilwell.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom