• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That like NBA or MLB trade offer good prospects to other team star. It's BS if we offered player it'll maximum one

Papa Wonga

Established Member
What's next, offering the academy for him?

Nketiah: Just bought Daka, got Iheanacho, Vardy getting older but is still their main striker, nketiah isn't that good to bench any.

Maitland niles: Possibly only the realistic swap they'd take, as justin still out, castagne always injured as is pereira, could see it happening.

Nelson: Barnes better, could again be realistic, younger then albrighton, but albrighton signed a new deal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Still think these stories are bollocks. Someone like Percy or Ornstein should’ve picked up on this by now if it was legit and not Wheatley using forum rumours.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
So 70mil for an injury prone player? Ok then
I literally put something in brackets after that statement saying ‘that’s a whole other issue’ but yes ignore that.

My comment was replying to your topic on stats. But clearly you have nothing to say back on the matter lmao.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Still think these stories are bollocks. Someone like Percy or Ornstein should’ve picked up on this by now if it was legit and not Wheatley using forum rumours.
the Guardian did report yesterday but they didn't mention an offer also they said we should sell first.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
What's next, offering the academy for him?

Nketiah: Just bought Daka, got Iheanacho, Vardy getting older but is still their main striker, nketiah isn't that good to bench any.

Maitland niles: Possibly only the realistic swap they'd take, as justin still out, castagne always injured as is pereira, could see it happening.

Nelson: Barnes better, could again be realistic, younger then albrighton, but albrighton signed a new deal.

None of the 3 even make the bench at Leicester.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
There was interest in AMN in January, a loan, in order for Leicester to send their youngsters out on loan.

But currently, for me, I have 5 midfielders (Ndidi, Tielemans, Soumare, Praet, KDH) I'd start ahead of AMN/Willock should Maddison leave, and 3 right backs (Castagne, Ricardo, Justin) I'd start ahead of AMN there.
Good point, I guess he chose WBA because he likely was guaranteed game time & hoped to shine in midfield?
He may have to lower his sights now for a move?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
When the last time English clubs accepted cash plus players? Why media acting English clubs dealing like Italian clubs. These stories are lazy

samshere

Why so serieuse?
We can have an entire team that we can offer to people, if they want them.

------------Laca
Nelson---------------Nketiah
-----------Willock
------Torreira------Elneny
Cedric----------------AMN
-----Saliba-------Mari
--------Runnarsson

Papa Wonga

Established Member
None of the 3 even make the bench at Leicester.
Very true. I don't see us going to £70m for him though, so it's a nothing story anyway.

You got £80m out of United, don't think we even have £70m to give you lol.

Might be smarter for us to go for Ødegaard and Aouar for £75m.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We can have an entire team that we can offer to people, if they want them.

------------Laca
Nelson---------------Nketiah
-----------Willock
------Torreira------Elneny
Cedric----------------AMN
-----Saliba-------Mari
--------Runnarsson

That team wouldn't beat our women's academy. @GDeep™ would though.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Only way this happens is, we sell Willock for the £22m reported to Newcastle, and try sell off Ainsley, and Laca, i don't see us dropping £70m unless leicester are happy with yearly payments and not all upfront.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
This window has been shocking though, only signing im excited for is Lokonga.

White cost the same ammount as romero ffs. and romero was the best CB in Serie A

TornadoTed

Established Member
I've said it many times but I will say it again. Since the last TV deal there is no value within the Premiership. People go on about Liverpool signing Mane, Henderson etc. but those days are gone.

You either have to suck it up, quit moaning and pay almost double what the player is worth or take the risk on an equally talented player who may not settle in England for half the price.

Top Bottom