• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

samshere

Why so serieuse?
It's simple, every player is available for the right price. You have to bid the right price.

Saka is for sale, if Barca offered £150m you'd snap their hands off.
No, Saka is a youth player. Same with ESR, if a youth player is first team level then you don't sell them for any money, no matter what. Now if Saka/ESR was in the last year of his contract and wasn't signing an extension or kicking up a fuss like Kane(don't see Saka doing that) then we'd be forced to sell them. But the impetus to sell wouldn't come from us.

Its different for you with Maddison/Maguire who were more like investments bought low and sold high.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It's simple, every player is available for the right price. You have to bid the right price.

Saka is for sale, if Barca offered £150m you'd snap their hands off.
saka is a key player for us and england international. maddison has become a squad player and has bad attitude and dodgy hip and you lot are desperate to sell. I really hope hope our rookie leadership dont fall for it

Just bid 55m opening bid then. I’m sure they will lower to 60m in the end. We need to get this signing done and bring some quality into the squad.

Next should be an RB but we would have 3 RBs even if Bellerin leaves.
We usually don't tbf, we know what price we want and usually stick to it. If we were desperate for the money it'd be a different story, although we might well be now we probably need one good CB signing before the window shuts.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Badger_Revenge

I have a feeling this gets done by the end of the window. And it will be a straight cash deal that will drive half of AM bananas, while the other half will be bored of the affair by then.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I have a feeling this gets done by the end of the window. And it will be a straight cash deal that will drive half of AM bananas, while the other half will be bored of the affair by then.
Is that all the people who signed up with 'fox' in their name?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
If it gets done it will be like a piece of driftwood in one of those movies where the person is being dragged downriver and not far off the waterfall. Everyone will latch on to it for a reason to be optimistic. Tbf he could make a huge difference... but if we dont get this across the line... oh boy

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We can't leave this by end of window Leicester won't sell with little time left to get replacement even if it mean they getting 65m. Knowing us we'll leave it until last 10 days when we start to panic and hurry up

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I’m not sure who he’s talking about but this is what a clown without his makeup definitely looks like
Talking about afcamden fooled the fanbase about the madness summer or 2015 that we end up only cech. Lee Gunner is more c**t.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Think we'll get him but we'll get him late in the window.
Not sure how to feel about it though. Definitely not worth so much especially with his hip issues as well. But it is what it is.

Multipass

Never met a 24 year olds with a dodgy hip. He’s had a break over the summer and we won’t have the most demanding schedule this year so hoping if we bring him in we can manage it. Having said that we have a terrible history of managing injuries (probably worst in the prem).

Maddison is a good player though and price aside improves our team.

SlyFox

“I haven’t spoken to him on it. I don’t need to speak around gossip and speculation. If anything ever comes to the club, Jon Rudkin will tell me straight away and I will deal with it then.”

I’ll say it again, people with inside knowledge of Leicester, the press who have contacts and now Rodgers have all said there has been no bid.

It’s a self perpetuating rumour constantly being rehashed by people to get clicks and to look like they know what they are talking about.

I’m sure you like the player and you might have an intention to bid on him. But that’s as far as it goes currently.

SlyFox

No, Saka is a youth player. Same with ESR, if a youth player is first team level then you don't sell them for any money, no matter what. Now if Saka/ESR was in the last year of his contract and wasn't signing an extension or kicking up a fuss like Kane(don't see Saka doing that) then we'd be forced to sell them. But the impetus to sell wouldn't come from us.

Its different for you with Maddison/Maguire who were more like investments bought low and sold high.
Yes you would sell him. Put whatever figure on it you want and players kicking up a fuss is all part of it. Could be £250m, point is every player has a price.

Understand, the club does not want to sell it’s best players. It only does so when players indicate they want to leave. We’ve seen off plenty of bids for players. We don’t need to sell, it’s just a by product of being successful.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom