• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Rodriguez

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Oh, most definitely. I meant before they get pushed onto clubs with ridiculous funds.

blaise

Dont think many of you watched him lately. His work rate is very good now, he really works his socks off chasing players without ball.
Wenger always wanted him, dont think Mendes will stand in way if we want him, also if you noticed last two years lots of Mendes clients were linked with United because of him probably but almost nothing went through.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I'm not sure it'll help that much, since he's leaving probably somewhat frustrated with the gametime he was given here.

Gooner006

Word is he's waiting for Ancelotti to inquire about linking up again at Bayern. Besides RM, I think that's the second-best squad in the world. He's a phenomenal player and would surely get more minutes there, but he'd walk into our team. Would love Arsène to put his Mendes history aside and sign him. He, Özil and Alexis would be dynamite together.

ffsnake77

Word is he's waiting for Ancelotti to inquire about linking up again at Bayern. Besides RM, I think that's the second-best squad in the world. He's a phenomenal player and would surely get more minutes there, but he'd walk into our team. Would love Arséne to put his Mendes history aside and sign him. He, Özil and Alexis would be dynamite together.

Bayern should be all over that, as long as they can get a good deal. Ageing Robben and Ribery, as well as Costa leaving would mean James would fit right in.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
0HGBGNc.gif

Would love to be able to watch him every week, so many of his goals are just incredible.

Don't see this happening but he's one of the best players that could replace Alexis in terms of goals/assists.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
0HGBGNc.gif

Would love to be able to watch him every week, so many of his goals are just incredible.

Don't see this happening but he's one of the best players that could replace Alexis in terms of goals/assists.

I don't want him as a Alexis nor Özil replacement, they should stay frekkin put!

everybody is in love with our new 3-4-2-1 now but 4-2-3-1 is our default lineup and having a front 3 of SAnches, Özil and James is mouth watering

(especially if we get a quality CF signing)

I want him as a suppliment, we ought to have a squad to doesn't fall apart as soon as one or two players are.

If you had said Theo replacement than hells yes

James provides goals,, runs dribbles AND assists

Last edited:
James does not perform nearly as well on the wing as he does in the center because he doesn't have a lot of pace.

He could work as one of the 2 in the 3-4-2-1, I guess. But you'd need two absolute work horses in center midfield to make it work.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not really a Sanchez replacement. Would be a Özil replacement. I'm sure Özil & James will not work - James & Martial/Mbappe would work.

But £50m surely isn't enough.

I said this as well, but I'm sure Wenger would think differently. Adding the pace and power of Mbappe up top and hailing one play maker and then one goal scoring playmaker behind him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom