• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Rodriguez

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Nothing makes sense about the Özil / James situation but just based on talent & name I would take him. We are hemorrhaging attacking midfielders that like being on the ball last 18 months.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
In the way that the manager doesnt rate and use him: Yes.

Tbh honest I'd take both at a club where this was the case, they are great players.

Exactly. He's just not the kind of player we need, he's a luxury addition which is as odd as it gets considering our situation and needs.

His quality cannot be put into question.
Amazing player at Madrid and more or less Bayern's best player whenever he was actually allowed to play.

Dj_sds -

I dont think we should go for him but i wouldnt mind it. Although he has similarities with Özil he is much more of a goal threat and for that alone i think he would offer more.

I dont think we should go for him but i wouldnt mind it.

tenor.gif

Top Bottom