• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Tarkowski

StefanB

Give Chambers a chance before investing 30 mill in this guy.

Chambers is better.

With a slighty better team effort when it comes to defending (and a slightly lower defensive line) Chambers - Holding would be a very good pairing.

OSBK

Established Member
The guy has done amazing to get where he is but to play at the next level I dont think this guy has it. He is like a wes morgan where you see all the qualities needed but it doesnt quite work well enough.

SpookyDukey

This kid is decent and hard working but not in the same league as jamaal lascelles who would be a very astute signing for us. For some reason Wenger seems to avoid signing proven premiership defenders, see Ashley Williams and before him the Hangeland saga. I hope to God he goes in for Jamaal.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Really not a fan of this, massive gamble that he looks competent in our back 4 as opposed to Burnley's system.

Yeah, with Michael Keane it's already proven it's Dyche and his system/coaching that's good defensively, not his CB's.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This kid is decent and hard working but not in the same league as jamaal lascelles who would be a very astute signing for us. For some reason Wenger seems to avoid signing proven premiership defenders, see Ashley Williams and before him the Hangeland saga. I hope to God he goes in for Jamaal.

Hangeland would have been a disaster, budget Mertesacker.

Top Bottom