• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
People really don't get it do they. People want this magical striker that doesn't exist. It's either Vardy, another season of Giroud or spending a ridiculous amount of money on Morata who's scoring is incredibly erratic and who's transfer depends on Madrid buying him back.
Exactly. People begging for Wenger to try something different, yet when he finally does it's still not good enough...:lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Waiting on Orny.
Leicester-City-v-Manchester-United-Premier-League

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I don't know how to feel about this...

Was great this season, sure. But, as others pointed out, unless we change the way we play, it's a strange signing...

On the other hand, he won't be so expensive (or a project) as to shut the door on other striking options next season or the season after when we get rid because of his age.

Also: Expect this to fall through once we only offer him a three year deal with no automatic extension because he'll be old for the Arsenal.

alwaysmassive78

Morata is more technical but doesn't bring goals, Sturridge when fit is awesome, but he's made of glass....

I'd be happy with Vardy. Quick, great movement, and signing him would mean (surely) a change in style....

Gooner_Stu

Established Member
Knowing our luck we'd probably end up with the Look-a-like Milkman by mistake and endure another frustrating season.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Huge gamble this.

We play a totally different system where he will have very limited space. Seems unlikely he can reproduce the season he's just had.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Come on lads, another year of Giroud up front, no thanks.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We activate Vardy release clause but nothing will happen until Leicester accept it and let him go. Remember Suarez?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Always hated Vardy and thought he was a c*nt, but I want him to be our c*nt now.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
My local newsie is doing a buy-one-get-one-free on Walkers crisps.

I hope Leicester keep this in mind and throw in Mahrez for free.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
Good player, but Vardy's a guy you go for at the end of the window when your main targets fall through. We need someone younger.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
With so many teams looking for a top striker this summer, getting Vardy for £25m as a mid-term solution would be great business imo. If Morata's supposed to be going for twice that amount I know who I'd rather have.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If he can reproduce this seasons goalscoring for the next two or three years then it's worth it. Have my doubts though, and he's an ugly ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom